This post was most recently updated on March 23rd, 2016
Last Updated on 5 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Pipeliner CRM.
In-Depth CRM Review
15243 La Cruz Drive, Suite 492
Pacific Palisades, California 90272-0815
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud/Windows/Mac
Sub-Category: Contact Manager/Opportunity Manager
Seats: Small Business/SMB/Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Where We Are
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California and Vienna, Austria, Pipeliner spans every continent. We have offices in the UK, Sweden, Slovakia, India, the Middle East, and Asia/Pacific.
Who We Are
Pipelinersales Inc. thrives as a powerful IT culture. Our award-winning team includes technical consultants, sales professionals, and CRM experts–some of whom helped to found the CRM industry.
What We’ve Done
Our technical team has worked together for many years, most recently creating the power behind the global platform of World-Check (acquired by Thomson Reuters). This software, used by more than 5,000 banks, connects and integrates governance, risk, and compliance processes across organizations.
We have a track record of being a innovative and forward-thinking company with proven product development—delivering software products on time and fully functional.
What We Do Now
We are building a next-generation CRM—one that works with the entrepreneurial personality of sales professionals to help them do their jobs more productively and more effectively. Our unique graphical interface brings the pipeline into sharp focus, informing the sales process and guiding sales activities.
Designed by sales professionals for sales professionals, Pipeliner CRM helps close the gap between the transparency requirements of C-level executives and the day-to-day operational needs of sales professionals.
Why We Do It
Simply put, we want to help salespeople close more deals, and we have developed a new kind of CRM that makes it easier for them to do that.
Every time a salesperson opens their Pipeliner CRM screen, they see the evidence that using the system is improving their worklife by saving them time and focusing them on activities that get them closer to turning opportunities into closed deals. It’s noteworthy that sales teams embrace and adopt Pipeliner CRM eagerly, and that salespeople entrust us with their “book of business.”
Today, Pipeliner CRM is proving its value to thousands of users.
About the Product:
Pipeliner CRM Announces Automata
CRM Revolutionized–Instant Intelligence Visualized
Los Angeles, CA, March 23rd, 2016—Pipeliner CRM today announced its new, market-redefining release Automata. Central to this release is Pipeliner Navigator which brings a level of real-time intelligence and proactive guidance never before seen in a CRM. Designed to deliver instant focus and clarity, Navigator is the answer to the increasingly complex world in which sales professionals operate.
The name Automata comes from a book written by Greek mathematician Hero of Alexandria (c10-c70 A.D.) which is considered some of the first formal research into cybernetics, the science of effective organization in relation to understanding and dealing with complex systems. Pipeliner has uniquely applied cybernetics to sales and created a new, ground-breaking featured called Navigator.
Navigator draws upon all the different and complex data sources in the system to deliver proactive insights, advice and guidance to the sales professional in one visual, easily understood screen. This provides the kind of instant, actionable intelligence that separates Pipeliner CRM from other CRM systems that are in essence, passive repositories of information.
“Everyone agrees that sales is getting harder and the selling environment more complex and Pipeliner has risen to this challenge by applying cybernetics to the problem. With Pipeliner Automata and its central feature, Navigator, we are once again showing that if you approach complexity skillfully, you can extract insight, guidance and intelligence from it and then deliver it in a way that sales professionals can easily consume and use.” stated Nikolaus Kimla CEO of Pipeliner CRM. “Now a sales professional or indeed any user of Pipeliner can start their day with the Navigator screen where they will immediately be shown where they need to focus and what they need to address. This is a huge step forward in efficiency, effectiveness and time management which will quickly translate into more time spent selling and growing pipelines”
Navigator consists of 5 basic components, all visible on the same page:
- Activity Stream— On the right-hand side of the Navigator users will see the Activity Stream–a list of activities, tasks, and opportunities in date order, beginning with the closest to the present.
- Target Overview— Combined with a Target Trend graph that allows the user to see progress, over a specified time period, through three different metrics, toward a sales goal.
- Notifications— In the Notifications section users will see 3 different boxes: Tasks, Missed Close Date, and Velocity Issues. Users can click into any of these to drill down to specifics.
- Suggestions— Under suggestions users will see other areas in which actions should possibly be taken. These include Cold Accounts, Inactive Accounts, Inactive Leads, Stuck Opportunities, New Leads and more.
- Business Overview— The Business Overview section graphically displays Open Opportunities, Open Sum, Won Sum, and Lost Sum—for the user-defined date range for which Navigator is currently set.
In addition to Navigator, this new Pipeliner Automata release also delivers:
- New Forecast Report- Allows a sales manager to set quotas for each member of a sales team, and track quota achievement through a sales period for each quota set. the Forecast Report is fully customizable, can be filtered with profiles, and shared with team members.
- New Dynamic Dropdowns- Allows user-defined dropdown menus to dynamically relate to one another. For example, if a particular sales territory is selected, then another dropdown menu of “sales reps” would only be those reps for that territory.
- User Rights Management—Greatly Simplified: In Pipeliner Automata, Administrators gain an increased ease of use to manage users rights , in several different areas.
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s View of Pipeliner CRM Elements:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
However, I can say for the record, that Pipeliner CRM is my current favorite solution for all folks engaged in big-ticket/long buy-cycle sales!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- SalesNexus, developer of SalesNexus
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”0071590455″ locale=”US” src=”//sellmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/51IK6WirsBL.SL160.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”0973724706″ locale=”US” src=”//sellmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/51FYCHQ0D1L.SL160.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”1119047072″ locale=”US” src=”//sellmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/51uqPhk34wL.SL75.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”0986019526″ locale=”US” src=”//sellmorenow.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/51qR2BClWEaL.SL160.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]