This post was most recently updated on August 27th, 2020
Last Updated on 2 months by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Pipedrive
In-Depth CRM Review
|Mustamäe tee 3a|
|Tallinn 10615 Estonia|
|CRM Taxonomy:||CRM – Cloud|
|Sub-Category:||Contact Manager/Sales Automation|
About the Company:
Pipedrive is the first CRM platform made for salespeople, by salespeople.
In 2010, our co-founders set out to build a customer relationship management (CRM) tool that helps users visualize their sales processes and get more done. They knew from experience that in sales, as in life, you can’t control your results – but you can control your actions. So, they created Pipedrive around activity-based selling, a proven approach that’s all about scheduling, completing and tracking activities.
The second bit of sales wisdom they built into Pipedrive are visual pipelines. They’re as easy as putting sticky notes on a whiteboard to see where each of your deals stands, except with way more smart features (and they won’t blow away in a breeze).
Our crew is a lot bigger today than when we started, but we all work toward one goal: to make sales success not only possible, but inevitable for teams everywhere.
How it all began
After selling everything from newspaper ads to insurance and training tens of thousands of sales professionals for companies like Coca-Cola and Nissan, Timo Rein and Urmas Purde spotted a gap in the CRM market.
In their combined 40 years of experience, they hadn’t found a sales management tool catered to the needs of people doing the actual selling. So, they decided to create their own.
They teamed up with fellow co-founders Martin Henk, Ragnar Sass and Martin Tajur to create a CRM software that puts the needs of salespeople first. The result is Pipedrive.
About the Product:
Making sales more efficient
When it comes to developing features for Pipedrive, our philosophy is simple – everything is built around activity-based selling. We believe that in sales (and in life) you can’t control results, but you can control the actions that drive deals towards completion.
- Manage leads and deals – Get more hot leads fed straight into your sales pipelines around the clock from your custom chatbot and web form.
- Track communications – Track calls, emails and contact history exactly where you need to and have full visibility and control of your schedule
- Automate and grow – Eliminate busywork by automating repetitive administrative tasks and learn from artificial intelligence
- Insights and reports – Deep dive into metrics customized for your business and measure company performance against set goals
- Privacy and security – Have full transparency and peace of mind on when and how your business data is being used
- Mobile apps and integrations – Access Pipedrive from your mobile device and integrate with your favorite sales-boosting apps
Follow up on every deal
Whenever you complete an activity, Pipedrive reminds you to schedule your next one. You can even automate this process so follow-ups are created for you.
- Activity reminders keep you on top of all activities & deals
- Sync all your activities with Google Calendar
- Edit, complete and add new activities on the go
- Customize activity types to meet your needs
See all deals in a visual sales pipeline
Pipedrive’s visual sales pipeline prompts you to take action, remain organized and stay in control of the complex sales process.
- Enter, update and find all data in one view
- Enter new deals & contacts either on desktop or mobile
- Drag-and-drop deals between stages
- Connect your email and other tools – create a single data location
Work anywhere, anytime
Our mobile Apps let you access your deal and contact information even when you’re on the road.
- Save call logging activities to your deals
- Nearby feature lets you know which clients are near you
- Schedule activities wherever you are, even when offline
- Take notes on your mobile device during a call or meeting
- Take a picture and store it under a deal or contact
Bring all sales data to one place
Pipedrive lets you easily find all the information you need before a meeting or call. Our software is also packed with automations, integrations and innovations.
- Import, add and update Google Contacts from Pipedrive
- Add notes and files to your deals or contacts
- Send and write emails from Pipedrive
- Enrich your data by connecting Pipedrive with your everyday tools
Understand how you and your team are doing
Use Pipedrive’s reporting to understand where you’re losing deals, identify opportunities for improvement and forecast results.
- See how many activities you scheduled & completed
- Learn what activities bring you the best conversion rate
- See which deals got closer to a sale
- See all won and lost deals at a glance
- Easily understand when and why you are losing deals
- See the conversion rate of all deal stages
Native Android and iOS apps
With Pipedrive you never have to worry about missing appointments or important activities when you are on the move. Pipedrive sales apps for iOS and Android have been built with special consideration for field sales reps.
The cost of Pipedrive is $12.50 per user per month $49.90 per user per month (when billed annually.) For complete details, see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, Pipedrive offers a free 14-day advanced plan trial. Full access. No credit card required.
Rich’s View of Pipedrive:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com (Coming soon!)!
I am working on a complete update of this review. Stay tuned, it will be available real soon now!
Go ahead, get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites:
Welcome to Pipedrive Academy! Pipedrive Academy features CRM training videos and tutorials to help you level up your CRM and sales skills, from quick CRM courses to in-depth tutorials on specific features.