Jackson Hole, Wyoming
Have you ever visited a place and known instantly that it would always be a special destination for you? I first visited Jackson Hole in the Summer of 1969 (my all-time Best Summer; but that’s a story for another day!) and just had a special feeling that I could not identify at the time. I loved the mountains and the scenic grandeur. Only later did I identify that special feeling – I just felt closer to heaven.
Try this: https://vimeo.com/174538286
Jackson Hole is a unique place in many ways. As part of the largest intact ecosystem in the lower 48 states, the scenery is spectacular and destined to stay that way. Less than 3% of the land in Jackson Hole is privately owned. The remaining 97% is protected in one way or another. The area is surrounded by National Forest lands, the Jackson Hole Land Trust holdings and two National Parks. It is reassuring to know that the scenic corridors, abundant streams, rivers and wildlife will remain protected throughout the future!
Jackson Hole is a beautiful large valley surrounded by spectacular mountain ranges, including the Grand Tetons. For many reasons, this is a wonderful place to live and play throughout the year. The trout fishing, skiing, horseback riding, river rafting and wildlife viewing are among the best to be found in North America. The area also offers championship mountain golf and tennis opportunities, a superb Summer Music Festival, a very impressive Center for the Arts, the Fall Arts Festival and many fine restaurants throughout the valley. Jackson Hole has a very diverse population of full and part-time residents with one common denominator – all are bonded with the land itself, in full appreciation of it’s splendor!
From a practical standpoint there are many good reasons to base our business in Jackson Hole. There is an excellent airport, which is very seldom closed due to weather conditions and has convenient daily jet service both east and west. As a small business owner, the lifestyle story is quite compelling for many reasons, including the ever growing importance of the state-tax climate. Wyoming has no state income tax, no state capital gains tax, no inheritance tax, no estate tax and very beneficial state laws regarding the creation of trusts. Recently, Bloomberg, Barron’s and USA Today have rated Wyoming as the most tax-friendly state in the U.S.!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Thank you for visiting my CRM site…
Now, Go Love Your Customers and Sell More Now!