This review was last updated by
This is one summer school you won’t want to miss!
I love it when CRM developers give back to their customers! Especially before folks have even become customers! Freshworks has recently developed a great site designed to turn the summer-time slump into an opportunity to grow. Introducing the Freshworks Summer School – a virtual academy to help you get inspired, sharpen your professional skills and win customers for life. From accelerating business growth to elevating customer and employee experiences, this Summer School is the place to truly level-up your game. The sessions are even available in German, Dutch, Spanish, Swedish and French. And here’s the best part – all sessions are available 100% on-demand.
Let’s face it. Most people hate the software they use at work.
Business software is clunky, expensive, hard to setup and frustrating to use. Countless hours are wasted trying to customize these solutions and they often require expensive professional services to get everything to work. In the end, the solution becomes so complex that businesses need to hire full-time employees to babysit the software.
At Freshworks, they believe your business deserves better software – software that’s ready to go, easy to setup and use, and requires minimal customization. All of their products live up to this promise and are backed by their world-class support. And the best part is, you don’t have to break the bank to get them working. Today, over 150,000 companies trust Freshworks software to run their business.
Freshworks has brought this same fresh perspective to their Summer School. So, What’s in it for you?
Learn how to build delightful customer experiences through inspiring stories and practical workshops. Tune-in to 20+ Sessions delivered by leaders from Hootsuite, Slack, Segment and a whole slew of industry influencers.
Sales & Business Growth
Level-up your sales skills and learn how to grow your business. Listen in to 15+ power packed sessions delivered by leaders from Slack, Stripe and Twilio and sales leaders such as Aaron Ross, John Barrows, Jacco Vanderkooij.
IT & Employee Experience
Find out how modern IT teams deliver business value at scale and build great employee experiences. All this and more in 15+ Sessions with speakers from Box, Automate.io, PagerDuty and talks by influencers like Barclay Rae, Alan Berkson, Simone Jo Moore, and many more.
This Summer School includes more than fifty sessions from a brilliant assortment of industry leaders
- Demystifying AI in CX – Breaking down what AI can/can’t do, use cases you can implement and how to select the right partner
- Creating Seamless Customer Experiences – How to engage with customers on channel of their choice
- Building a customer-centric company – How Segment, Slack, Terminus and Freshworks are building customer-centric companies
- Transforming contact centres to revenue machines – How contact-centres can help drive revenues, build viral brands and deliver proactive customer service
- Must have skills for CX Professionals – Tips and tricks on key skills such as saying no to the customer, expressing empathy and support customers on social media
- Enhancing Your CX with Customer Feedback – How to use feedback at every step to continuously improve your customer experiences
- Future of enterprise IT – Check out the new ways to navigate what lies ahead in the enterprise
- Service delivery in the modern workplace – From improving new employee onboarding to inspiring collaboration at work, deliver the best employee experiences
- Making IT productive – Start with a reality check of your automation maturity and walk away with strategies and tactics to level-up agent productivity and improve operational efficiency
- Demystifying IT frameworks – Deep dive into the various IT frameworks and its impact on day-to-day functioning of the IT team
- Must have Skills for Sales Professionals – Learn how to attract, engage and close from veteran sales leaders to truly level-up your sales game
- Building a Winning Sales Organization – Listen to Aaron Ross, Jacco vanderKooij and more on building successful sales teams and scaling them to high-performing, revenue generating organizations
- Revealing Secrets of Successful Sales Teams – Learn the secret sauce of building sales teams from companies like Slack, Stripe, and Twilio
- Sales enablement for sales success – Learn how you can empower your sales teams with the right assets to help them close bigger, better and faster
I personally know most of these presenters. They are all true professionals who don’t mess around. So, don’t miss this!