Last Updated on 1 year by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Zoho Sheet
In-Depth CRM Review
|Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.|
|4141 Hacienda Drive|
|Pleasanton, CA 94588-8566|
|CRM Taxonomy:||CRM – Cloud|
|Seats:||Small Business/SMB/Small Enterprise|
About the Company:
The art of software.
Software is our craft and our passion. At Zoho, we create beautiful software to solve business problems. We believe that software is the ultimate product of the mind and the hands, so our products are forged by craftsmen, rather than churned out by machines.
But as much as we love building beautiful software, we think our people and company culture are our most important assets. Our engineers spend years mastering their craft, bringing together decades of engineering expertise to produce a real work of art. When you choose Zoho, you get more than just a single product or a tightly integrated suite. You get our commitment to continuous refinement and to improving your experience. And you get our relentless devotion to your satisfaction.
A focus on what matters.
Zoho is committed to spending your money wisely. We invest more in product development and customer support than in sales and marketing. It always struck us as paradoxical to charge the customer extra for the privilege of marketing back to them. By keeping our cost of attracting customers low, we keep our prices affordable and pass the savings onto our users. We’re gentle in our sales approach, so we don’t push our people to push you. You won’t find us trying to endlessly upsell you, or buying your loyalty through multi-year contracts. And with growth that regularly outstrips our competitors, we know that this model works.
A private company with – a public vision.
We’ve stayed private and we’ve never taken other people’s money. Neither will change. This keeps us independent and beholden to only the customer, permitting a long term view to naturally unfold. We are private, but far from small. With nearly 5,000 employees across the globe, our style of unconventional thinking seems to have paid off. Our investment in people is a vital part of our R&D edge. We have a comprehensive program to hire high school students and train them – a program we call Zoho University. Over 15% of our engineers come from this program. Not only is the program good for our company, it is also good for the communities we live in.
Free from prying eyes.
The decision to value customer privacy isn’t one you make after watching which way the wind blows. It must stem from prior belief, perhaps even dogma. This is exactly why we made the decision more than two decades ago that we weren’t going to sell ads inside our products, not even within the free editions. We’re not interested in tracking your clicks to feed the marketing monster. We will make our money the traditional way—bringing you valuable software that you are happy to pay us for. So why did we make this choice to put privacy first? Simple. We valued our privacy; we figured you would, too. And that’s why we’ve prided ourselves on being ahead of the curve when it comes to government regulations about privacy; we don’t need to be told what good business should look like.
A product to meet every need.
Over the years, we’ve crafted dozens of products with equal fervor. Now they are even available under one single integrated suite, Zoho One, that can put a business completely on the cloud. Unlike our competitors, who periodically wake up to discover gaping product holes that they must now fill urgently with acquisitions to reassure their shareholders, we craft our portfolio with patience and anticipation. Our strategy is born from the realization that the vast majority of acquisitions fail, and it’s the customer that pays the price. Many of our products were developed to meet our own needs—for Zoho itself runs entirely on Zoho. This means our software often must fail us, before it can fail you.
About the Product:
The spreadsheet software for collaborative teams
Create, edit and share spreadsheets online, using Zoho Sheet, for free.
- Insights in an instant – With Zia in Zoho Sheet, sit back and watch your data come alive as automated charts and pivot tables.
- Error-free data – Get rid of duplicate values, correct data inconsistencies, and fill random missing values in your spreadsheet data.
- Analyze your numbers – Get to choose from over 350+ functions, or build customized functions to fit your unique business needs.
Work, discuss, analyze—as a team.
All the features you need to organize and scrutinize data collaboratively.
- Make interactive spreadsheets – Track your progress with checklists, create validations for data entry, and automate your everyday tasks—consider Zoho Sheet your new executive assistant.
- Experience live collaboration – Keep your teammates informed and build reports together in real time. Discuss, debate, react, and resolve comments as a team.
- Keep your data in check – Prevent and analyze changes to your file by using user-level locks and audit trail. With default version backups, you’ll never have to worry about losing data.
- Show it to the world – Publish certain ranges of your spreadsheet online, or the entire file, and embed your files, as a reference or report, into your blogs/web pages, or even to create a virtual environment for your new template.
- Compatible with Excel – Work comfortably with Microsoft Excel files and other formats, like .ods, .csv, and .tsv. You can even download your spreadsheets as .pdf and .html files, or print them for reference.
- Move smoothly across drives – Move your spreadsheet files from other cloud drives, namely Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and Box to Zoho Sheet, in an instant. No more format loss or duplicate copies.
Experience the power of Zoho Sheet in the palm of your hand.
The cost of Zoho Sheet is free.
Of course, Zoho Sheet is included in the Zoho One Suite!
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, just sign up!
Rich’s View of Zoho Sheet:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com (Coming soon!)!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites:
Still have questions about Zoho Sheet? Just leave a comment below!