This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines Zoho Service Desk Plus
In-Depth CRM Review
Zoho Service Desk Plus
|Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.|
|4141 Hacienda Drive|
|Pleasanton, CA 94588-8566|
|Toll Free:||(888) 204-3539|
|CRM Taxonomy:||CRM – Cloud|
|Sub-Category:||Online Service Desk|
|Seats:||Small Business/SMB/Small Enterprise|
About the Company:
The art of software.
Software is our craft and our passion. At Zoho, we create beautiful software to solve business problems. We believe that software is the ultimate product of the mind and the hands, so our products are forged by craftsmen, rather than churned out by machines.
But as much as we love building beautiful software, we think our people and company culture are our most important assets. Our engineers spend years mastering their craft, bringing together decades of engineering expertise to produce a real work of art. When you choose Zoho, you get more than just a single product or a tightly integrated suite. You get our commitment to continuous refinement and to improving your experience. And you get our relentless devotion to your satisfaction.
A focus on what matters.
Zoho is committed to spending your money wisely. We invest more in product development and customer support than in sales and marketing. It always struck us as paradoxical to charge the customer extra for the privilege of marketing back to them. By keeping our cost of attracting customers low, we keep our prices affordable and pass the savings onto our users. We’re gentle in our sales approach, so we don’t push our people to push you. You won’t find us trying to endlessly upsell you, or buying your loyalty through multi-year contracts. And with growth that regularly outstrips our competitors, we know that this model works.
A private company with – a public vision.
We’ve stayed private and we’ve never taken other people’s money. Neither will change. This keeps us independent and beholden to only the customer, permitting a long term view to naturally unfold. We are private, but far from small. With nearly 5,000 employees across the globe, our style of unconventional thinking seems to have paid off. Our investment in people is a vital part of our R&D edge. We have a comprehensive program to hire high school students and train them – a program we call Zoho University. Over 15% of our engineers come from this program. Not only is the program good for our company, it is also good for the communities we live in.
Free from prying eyes.
The decision to value customer privacy isn’t one you make after watching which way the wind blows. It must stem from prior belief, perhaps even dogma. This is exactly why we made the decision more than two decades ago that we weren’t going to sell ads inside our products, not even within the free editions. We’re not interested in tracking your clicks to feed the marketing monster. We will make our money the traditional way—bringing you valuable software that you are happy to pay us for. So why did we make this choice to put privacy first? Simple. We valued our privacy; we figured you would, too. And that’s why we’ve prided ourselves on being ahead of the curve when it comes to government regulations about privacy; we don’t need to be told what good business should look like.
A product to meet every need.
Over the years, we’ve crafted dozens of products with equal fervor. Now they are even available under one single integrated suite, Zoho One, that can put a business completely on the cloud. Unlike our competitors, who periodically wake up to discover gaping product holes that they must now fill urgently with acquisitions to reassure their shareholders, we craft our portfolio with patience and anticipation. Our strategy is born from the realization that the vast majority of acquisitions fail, and it’s the customer that pays the price. Many of our products were developed to meet our own needs—for Zoho itself runs entirely on Zoho. This means our software often must fail us, before it can fail you.
About the Product:
Best in class online service desk software.
Offer your customers world-class services with ServiceDesk Plus Cloud, the easy-to-use SaaS service desk software from ManageEngine, the IT management division of Zoho. Track and manage IT tickets efficiently, resolve issues faster, and ensure end-user satisfaction with the cloud-based IT ticketing system used by over 100,000 IT service desks worldwide.
Transform your IT service desk!
- Streamline IT ticket management – Manage the complete life cycle of IT incidents, problems, changes, and projects with out of the box ITIL workflows. Create support SLAs, define escalation levels, and ensure compliance.
- Save time and effort with smart automation. – Automate ticket dispatch, categorization, classification, and assignment based on predefined business rules, and set up notifications and alerts for timely ticket resolution.
- Empower end users. – Reduce walk ins and unnecessary tickets by giving your users more control. Enable end users to access IT services through your service catalog in the self-service portal. Help users create and track tickets, search for solutions, and provide approvals with our best-in-class online IT ticketing system, ServiceDesk Plus.
- Track the right metrics. – Measure your IT service desk performance with over 150 ready-made reports. Create custom reports right from the user interface. Schedule reports to be automatically generated and circulated in a variety of formats.
- Optimize IT asset management. – Discover and maintain an accurate inventory of all IT assets in one place, and draw relationships between different assets. Oversee your IT budget effectively by managing software and ensuring license compliance.
- Offer support anytime, anywhere. – Manage your IT service desk on the go. ServiceDesk Plus is the online ticketing system that lets you use native iOS and Android apps to offer IT support on the go, even while end users create and track tickets from their own devices.
Your IT ticketing system on the go.
Don’t be tied to your desk. Provide customer support anytime, anywhere.
The cost of Zoho Service Desk Plus varies. To get a quote:
Of course, Zoho Service Desk Plus is included in the Zoho One Suite!
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, just try the 30-day trial version.
Rich’s View of Zoho Service Desk Plus:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com (Coming soon!)!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other MDM solutions:
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites:
Still have questions about Zoho Service Desk Plus? Just leave a comment below!