This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines X-Cart Gold.
In-Depth CRM Review
Qualiteam Software Limited
195 Makarios III Avenue
CRM Category: Selling on the Web – Cloud
Sub-Category: eCommerce/Shopping Carts
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
We started in 2000 as a group of 3 students who believed they could make the best shopping cart in the world. It was not an easy quest but we enjoyed success and since 2000 have grown to a group of companies employing over 120 highly qualified engineers all over the world.
We started with F-Cart, one of the world’s first commercial open source shopping carts and pursued our course since then.
Our e-commerce software is used by thousands of on-line merchants in more than 100 countries all over the world.
We also provide consulting, technical support and custom development services.
In 2006 our quality management system was certified to match ISO 9001:2000 quality standards.
In 2008 we launched a special projects department, to provide general purpose PHP and Java outsourcing services. Siemens was one of our first clients on this market.
The mission of our company is to make the Internet convenient and productive business environment for us, our customers and customers of our customers. And that’s precisely what we do.
About the Product:
X-Cart Next features
Like proud parents, we can’t help but brag about all the great features that make X-Cart Next the outstanding ecommerce platform.
- Sell anything: products, services, even downloads
- Easy product browsing: products quick look, product map and sitemap, catalog pages are updated via AJAX without page reloading
- Instant search – gives you quick suggestions and corrections during typing
- Product viewing — large image product viewing within-page zoom function, specifications, out-of-stock messages
- Fast one-page checkout (working for anonymous customers as well)
- Ability to use existing accounts from social networks during checkout
- Shipping cost estimation: can quickly calculate a shipping cost for the order
- Facebook comments tab and Social sharing buttons
- Address book
Marketing and promotion
- Special pricing and offers: discount coupons, quantity discounts, wholesale pricing, list/market price, on-sale deals
- Google Analytics integration
- XML sitemap
- Custom search engine friendly URLs
- Custom META tags for products, categories and other website pages
- OpenGraph meta tags used when sharing product pages in Facebook, Google+ or other social network
- Top selling products
- Featured products, New arrivals and Coming soon blocks promoting products in your shop
- Who bought/viewed this product also buy
- Recently viewed product list
Shipping & taxes
- Real-time shipping quotes from Australia Post and USPS servers
- Unlimited number of admin-defined delivery methods
- Digital delivery
- Flat, weight, order total and range based shipping rates
- International, domestic and local shipping
- Sales tax and UK VAT
- Product options with optional price modifiers
- Inventory tracking per product
- Import/export to CSV files
- Printable invoices and receipts
- Unlimited number of products and categories
- Order changes tracking
- Downloadable product files
- Unlimited number of admin accounts
- Support for restricted “shipping/fulfillment” admin accounts
- Configurable measurement units, date/time formats and currency symbol
- WYSIWYG editor for catalog and CMS
- Localization & internationalization features, support for German, French and Russian languages
- Supported payment providers
- Skrill (Moneybookers)
Performance & architecture
- Object-oriented MVC architecture
- Flexible modular system allows customizing without hacks to core files and simplifies upgrades
- Fully customizable design & layout
- Using ORM technique (Doctrine 2)
- Speed optimized architecture
- Support for Memcached
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s View of X-Cart Gold:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads