This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines WiseGuysCRM.
In-Depth CRM Review
Desktop Marketing Solutions, Inc.
3814 Bent Branch Road
Falls Church VA 22041-1010
CRM Category: Marketing Support – Cloud
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Desktop Marketing Solutions, Inc. (DMSI) began in Virginia in 1998 with a single strong conviction: that companies badly needed a firm to “bridge the gap” between their marketing function and their database function. Too many companies suffered from the phenomenon of being data-rich and information-poor. Thus the core philosophy of DMSI – simplify the complex was born.
Today DMSI is a full-service resource for marketing analytics software, programming, installation and applications. We offer our clients a rare combination of experience-in both direct marketing and database technology. In 2006, DMSI received the prestigious Bronze award for Database Excellence in Analytics and Modeling Applications, from the NCDM (National Center for Database Marketing) conference in Orlando, FL.
At DMSI, we work with all types of businesses in the direct marketing industry-with a special emphasis in catalog retailing. The day-to-day operation of your business may involve interactive marketing, marketing analytics, web-site integration and CRM applications. These are areas of the business that we understand.
A Note About Our Name
The industry term “Desktop Marketing” is becoming as commonplace in this decade as “Desktop Publishing” was in the 1990’s. And for good reasons: desktop marketing applications have great advantages over their mainframe computing counterparts. With the advent of powerful PC’s linked in networks, these applications have all the computing power and speed with just a fraction of the cost. Need a dramatic example? Think of how Microsoft Access on a desktop can be purchased for only hundreds of dollars, and yet performs the same functions that older mainframe systems did for tens of millions of dollars.
Desktop Marketing Solutions was founded to take advantage of this phenomenon. What this means to small and mid-size businesses is faster, user friendly systems that are affordable and easier to implement. And user friendly definitely means serving the needs of marketing staff: no more waiting on your I.T department for a solution.
About the Product:
Important features of The WiseGuysCRM tools:
- WiseGuys is an add-on program to your customer database – once you are set-up, you can operate independently from your IT staff.
- WiseGuys can link to most commonly used order entry systems, including Mail Order Manager. See more software integration below.
- WiseGuys performs Data Mining of customer transactions.
- WiseGuys can answer very important questions for marketers:
- Who are your best customers?
- What is the Lifetime Value of your customer base, filtered by customer segment?
- What is the RFM score for each customer in you customer base?
- WiseGuys provides Response Analysis: for you to analyze the effectiveness of your last mailing campaign. For instance, what percent of your mail file responded with an order?
- WiseGuys supports point and click selection for broadcast email. This allows you to select a specific audience for your targeted email message.
Easy Software Integration
DMSI is proud to announce that WiseGuys Marketing Software can now interface with 11 popular software packages:
- Coming Soon!
For complete pricing details, please see: contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of WiseGuysCRM:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads