This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines Webtrends.
In-Depth CRM Review
851 SW 6th Avenue
Portland, OR 97204-1307
CRM Category: Selling on the Web – Cloud
Sub-Category: Web Analytics/SEO
Seats: Small/Medium Business
About the Company:
Webtrends dramatically improves digital marketing results for many of the world’s most admired and innovative companies. Our solutions have set a gold standard for innovation, performance and value since we helped establish the web analytics industry in 1993.
Our diverse products and services portfolio includes customer intelligence and behavioral segmentation, targeting + scoring, optimization + testing, mobile and social apps creation and Facebook Page management, professional consulting services, real-time web analytics, unified digital analytics across mobile, social and web, and general digital marketing wizardry. Webtrends partners with more than 3,500 clients and some of the most admired brands around the globe, including Associated Press, Barclays, BMW, China Telecom, Coca-Cola, Urban Outfitters, Hitachi, Microsoft, The New York Times and Petrobras and RIM.
About the Product:
With consumers active in your mobile, social and online properties, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by data. You can stay focused with Webtrends Multi-Channel Measurement, which includes a unified analytics dashboard that shows you customer activity across every digital channel. A team of Webtrends experts will help you interpret your results and transform them into a measurement strategy that’s right for you. This is more than analytics. It’s an all-in-one solution that helps you understand consumer behaviors so you can create relevant experiences for all of your customers.
Use less guesswork, get more customers.
Technologies may be new and ever-evolving, but some things never change. You need to invest to attract customers to your brand. But you also need to justify the ROI of the digital investments. Our multi-channel analytics helps you with both. You get measurable data, and the ability to analyze it in a way that helps you create great experiences for customers in your digital channels.
MULTI-CHANNEL ANALYTICS MAKES IT POSSIBLE TO:
- Increase digital conversions and revenue. A measurement strategy helps you create more relevant content to improve engagement with all of your customers.
- Get a more thorough understanding of what motivates customers. A big-picture view of customer activity can reveal new relationships between your digital channels.
- Work with experts dedicated to your success. We don’t just help you set up. We help design and manage a measurement strategy that can keep up with your changing marketing objectives, and your customers.
- Scale easily and securely. There’s no limit to the amount of data you can collect. Multi-channel measurement runs smoothly for any size company and adapts easily when volume fluctuates in any digital channel.
- Keep control of your data. It’s yours, not ours. Easily integrate analytics into your other marketing initiatives like email and CRM, and make campaign adjustments quickly.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Webtrends:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads