This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines vtiger CRM.
In-Depth CRM Review
vtiger Systems (India) Private Limited
No. 95, 1st Floor, 12th Main
3rd Block, Rajajinagar
Bangalore – 560 010
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud
Sub-Category: Contact Manager
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
Founded in 2004 with offices in Sunnyvale, CA and Bangalore, IN; vtiger is a CRM software enterprise with a mission to build and deliver the most open, easiest to use, most customizable, and most accessible CRM solutions for small and medium enterprises. To date vtiger CRM On Demand and Open Source are used by hundreds of thousands of organizations worldwide, serving customers like Aegon USA, Nokia, NYSE Euronext, German Postbank, Datentechnik, Data HQ Limited (UK), Eon Products, and the American Broadband Family Of Companies. Supported by an active community of users and developers, vtiger CRM is available in numerous languages and receives content submissions from dozens of countries and partner networks around the world, which in large part is what helps make our company and our software great. We’re here to listen, to collaborate, and to deliver.
We’ve worked with thousands of businesses over the last six years to build, refine, and deliver what is now considered one of the most dynamic and customizable CRM solutions with the lowest cost of ownership available today. We can do this because unlike almost all other companies we keep our software open source. This allows us to channel the creative and developmental talent of thousands of unique businesses, designers and developers to build the most effective combination of CRM tools, and deliver the best of it through an easy to use, feature-rich, cloud based CRM.
We’re proud to say that hundreds of thousands of businesses, big and small, now call our CRM suite a fundamental part of their operations and growth plans. In 2004 our business started with just a few partners, designing, building, and refining a modest set of CRM tools. Thousands of customers, partners, and revisions later, our CRM tools have evolved into some of the most well-known and well-used in the industry. Today our resources are channeled into developing new vtiger tools to help businesses achieve better oversight and results from their marketing, sales, and support interactions.
vtiger CRM truly delivers the best of both worlds with tons of features at a ridiculously low cost. From marketing campaign creation and management, to sales force automation, to customer support control, vtiger CRM offers the same features and benefits as most solutions that cost 10 times as much, some of which include:
- Salesforce automation
- Marketing automation
- Support management
- Security management
- Inventory management
- Activity management
Though vtiger CRM On Demand has become our main revenue driver, vtiger will always be committed to providing the best Open Source CRM available.
vtiger CRM On Demand, our cloud-based offering, now puts CRM in the hands of business users. An IT-free solution, in a manner of speaking. Our easy to navigate and use application ensures that businesses get up and running in minutes, not hours. Additionally, updates are always free and are performed automatically every month.
With the rapid growth of the Internet, e-commerce and new logistics solutions, we understand that business increasingly demands mobility. After all, ours frequently takes us to the other side of the world. That’s why we developed iPhone, iPad, and Android CRM applications. Our integrated mobile CRM tools can be purchased through both the Apple App Store and Android Marketplace and enable our clients to stay connected to their customers, business teams, and data whether in or out of the office.
Whether you’re looking for online CRM, mobile CRM, or local CRM deployment solutions, trust that vtiger has you covered. And don’t take our word for it, just take a look at what our customers have had to say about us!
At only $12 per user per month for an entire CRM suite, with no contracts, we encourage you to see for yourself what the vtiger CRM can do to help your business and your customer relationships thrive.
About the Product:
vtiger for Marketing
Extend your Marketing Reach
Your marketing campaigns deliver your leads, qualify a lot of them, and are frequently used to retain or business. It’s critical to know which campaigns are working and which aren’t.
- Drip email marketing campaigns – qualify leads in ways that were otherwise impossible
- Web lead-capture forms – customize forms to put on your website that collect visitor information and feed them straight to your CRM
Understand Your Customers and Your Organization
A positive experience means that a customer is far more likely to purchase from you.
- Associate lists of leads with marketing campaigns to track the average amount spent per lead and campaign characteristics
- Know how much you’re spending on your campaigns and how much you’re getting out of them. If you spend $400 on a marketing campaign assess whether wins from that marketing campaign are exceeding the $400 spent on them
- Understand common characteristics of customers who buy from you to tailor and focus your marketing and sales efforts on leads who share those characteristics.
vtiger for Sales
Improve Lead Quality – Win More Deals
Focus your time and resources on quality leads that convert, not ones that don’t.
- Capture higher quality leads with integrated web-to-CRM forms that encourage your site’s most convinced visitors to provide their contact information.
- Qualify leads faster with easy-to-create mass email marketing campaign tools. Educate your leads and contacts about products, services, deals, and much more.
- Learn common characteristics of high-value customers using custom reports and analytics, use custom filters to find leads that share these characteristics and spend more time nurturing them.
Build an Effective Sales Process
Turn a higher percentage of your leads into paying customers by increasing sales efficiency and improving customer confidence.
- Workflows automate your sales process, improving the consistency and effectiveness of tasks like follow-up reminders, report generation, and task creation and delegation.
- Great email campaigns can automate the lead qualification process. Customize email templates, define triggers, contact lists and other parameters to ensure that leads automatically get the right information at the right time.
- Reports provide better oversight of salespeople and pipelines, meaning fewer surprises, more tailored guidance, better goal completion, and improved client relationships.
Improve Salesperson Productivity
Salespeople are the pillars of any sales organization and are the driving force behind company revenue. Provide them with an impressive array of tools and resources to help them perform more effectively.
- Configurable workflows can automate repetitive tasks such as assigning leads, tasks, and much more to salespeople based on provided rules
- Aggregation of records enables salespeople to spend less time browsing and more time selling – customer interactions, deal information, emails, and data are all accessible in one place
- Mobile applications enable your salespeople to access their records on the fly, even without an internet connection, so that they’re never cut off from the action
- Role-based hierarchies eliminate clutter and enable salespeople to focus on their own tasks and customers
- Complete integration with conventional tools like Microsoft Outlook increases makes the process of adapting to vtiger CRM On Demand much simpler and more enjoyable
- Built-in CRM chat encourages collaboration and improved communication amongst team-members
vtiger for Support
Increase Customer Satisfaction
A large part of customer satisfaction is ensuring that your customer has access to quick, conveninent answers whenever problems with your products or services arise. A tailored customer support portal ensures that you customers can quickly and conveniently search through common issues and resolutions, and if need be, create, document, and track their issues, letting them know that your business is both organized and professional and puts customer needs first.
- A Support Portal for a tailored support experience
- Tools to build support documentation and a customer FAQ
- No customer left behind – workflows to automate follow-ups
Predict and Solve Issues Early
In order to permanently reduce the number of issues reported by customers, action must be taken at the sales and product steps to eliminate issues discovered by customers. vtiger CRM On Demand helps provide transparency by enabling support teams to document issues and provide solutions for customers in a knowledge base, while providing sales and product teams with access to that documentation for issue resolution at the product or sales level. Learn more
- Easily accessible support resources – private customer portal, document management, and FAQ
- Rapidly accessible customer information – access customer histories to better understand their issues
- Build reports from customer support interactions and present them to product, marketing, and sales teams to resolve issues before they happen
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s Video Highlights of this CRM solution:
Rich’s View of vtiger CRM:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads