This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines VIPorbit.
In-Depth CRM Review
VIPorbit Software International, Inc.
1740 Rufe Snow Drive, Suite B
Keller, TX 76248-5669
Telephone: (817) 631-3140
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Apple Mac/iPhone/iPad
Sub-Category: Contact Manager/Relationship Manager
Seats: Small Business/Mid Market
About the Company:
VIPorbit Software International, Inc. creates software that helps business people build sustainable relationship value, which leads to greater success.
The company’s initial product, VIPorbit, is the only full-featured Mobile Contact Manager designed for the iPhone.
From the co-inventor of ACT!, it provides mobile professionals with an affordable, easy-to-use anytime/anywhere solution that allows them to deal with more people, most effectively, elevating the value of their relationships.
About the Product:
VIPorbit is the only full-featured mobile contact manager designed for managing business relationships on the iPhone. From the co-inventor of ACT!, it provides business professionals with an affordable, easy-to-use anytime, anywhere solution that allows them to deal with more people more effectively, elevating the value of their relationships.
With VIPorbit, you’ll enhance your business value and turn relationships into assets.
VIPorbit Features & Benefits
VIPorbit – Manage your Contact List
- Everything you need to effectively manage your contacts and build relationship value using your iPhone.
- Build spheres of influence with Orbits, much like groups, to organize your contacts any way you want.
- Tap a contact to see important details at a glance.
- Quick search to find that important contact instantly.
- Use VIPLinks to create and leverage connections between contacts – to expand the lineage of relationships and create instant relationship credibility.
VIPorbit – Turn Relationships Into Assets
- Customize six fields for your contacts, each with user-definable lists you can populate with a single tap.
- Auto-generated history creates a chronological log of events for each relationship.
- Record unlimited notes for each contact.
- Use the contact Log as your memory for all of the details others forget.
- A unique level of knowledge of each relationship to increase your value to others.
VIPorbit – Calendar Management
- Activities linked to your contacts, including alerts, recurring activities and a log of completed activities.
- Schedule for a single contact, an entire Orbit or a randomly selected group of contacts.
- View calendars in multiple formats and filter by activity type and date ranges.
- Automated Log generated for completed activities scheduled within VIPorbit.
- View iCal events within VIPorbit.
VIPorbit – Stay Connected
- Instantly and seamlessly connect to your contacts via Phone, Email, Twitter and Facebook.
- A communication log is automatically created to easily track a course of events with each contact.
- Build your list of Faves to connect in an instant via Phone, SMS or Email.
- Tap to dial, text or email from a contact’s detail screen.
- Direct message Tweets kept private.
- Video calls via Skype for face-to-face communications.
VIPorbit Contact Manager for Mac
VIPorbit Contact Manager for iPad
VIPorbit Contact Manager for iPhone
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s Video Highlights of this CRM solution:
Rich’s View of VIPorbit:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads