Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines ValueSelling Framework.
In-Depth CRM Review
ValueSelling Associates, Inc.
16236 San Dieguito Road
Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92091-9802
CRM Category: Sales Management Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Sales Process Management/Structured Selling Methodology
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
ValueSelling Associates is the creator of the ValueSelling Framework, the sales methodology practiced by sales executives at FORTUNE 1000 companies around the globe. Through customized classroom instruction, e-learning, train-the-trainer and consulting, ValueSelling will arm your sales force with strategies, skills, tools and processes to:
- Increase revenue
- Access and dialogue with executive decision-makers
- Increase forecast accuracy
- Eliminate discounting
- Increase deal size
What We Do
ValueSelling Associates develops customized training based on the specific problems and issues our clients face. We deliver a sustainable sales methodology that sales teams and individuals want to use because it’s easy to understand and apply. ValueSelling is taught through a number of flexible delivery options: instructor-led classroom training, sales consulting, train-the-trainer, blended learning, computer-based learning and keynote or conference speaker services.
What problems do you have?
- Are you or your sales people wasting time and resources
- on unqualified prospects that will never buy?
- Are your win rates unacceptable?
- Do you have new competitors that are making sales difficult?
- Are you losing margin because your discounts are too heavy?
- Are new hires trained consistently?
- Is there a disconnect between sales and marketing?
What is the value?
- Measurable positive impact on deal size, deal volume, win rates and time to close
- More accurate forecasting
- Greater job recognition and credibility within the organization
- Job retention
- Grow your top line
- Develop a highly productive sales force
- Bolster your bottom line
How We Work
Our expert associates will utilize many different avenues to develop a customized program based on your company’s needs. The perfect program for your company might include: instructor-led classroom training, sales consulting, keynote speaker services, train-the-trainer or e-learning. We tailor to your needs, your team and your requirements.
What solutions are you considering?
- What if you had a consistent prospect qualification model that was easy to understand?
- What if you could implement a successful process to close every sale?
- What if you had the right knowledge to identify the real decision-maker?
- What if you had the skill set to understand how each of your prospects will measure the value of your offering?
- What if there was a proven sales methodology that could be implemented with both new hires and tenured reps?
- What if there was common language that both sales and marketing understood?
About the Product:
Flexible And Easy-to-Use
The ValueSelling Framework®, an easy-to-learn, easy-to-use, repeatable methodology is practiced by sales teams across the globe. It is effective in any type of complex selling situation, from business-to-business to business-to-consumer, for inside or outside sales.
Salesforces will learn to quickly identify a prospect’s critical business issues, the problems that make the issues difficult to resolve and the solutions that the prospects will require. They will also learn how to recognize the unique value for the prospect and ascertain the best possible solution.
This proven methodology can be delivered through a multitude of vehicles, from online instruction to customized classroom training to blended learning that leverages both online and instructor led options. Most importantly, ValueSelling can be tailored to your organization’s unique needs and requirements.
Rich’s View of ValueSelling Framework:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads