This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines UserVoice Touchpoint Toolkit.
In-Depth CRM Review
UserVoice Touchpoint Toolkit
425 Bush Street
San Francisco, CA 94108-3738
CRM Category: Customer Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Web Self Service
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
UserVoice integrates easy-to-use feedback, helpdesk, and knowledge base management tools in one platform that empowers users to speak and companies to understand.
We’ve built a platform that helps companies, from startups to Fortune 500’s, collect feedback from thousands, and sometimes millions, of customers. Our secret sauce is making listening to and engaging with your customers manageable, actionable and fun.
About the Product:
Give great support with the system that supports you too.
Never lose track of support requests again.
- Use our helpdesk interface or your own email to receive notifications and respond to users.
- Save time with canned responses.
- Don’t get bogged down answering the same questions over and over. Save answers to common questions so you can quickly respond to users and tackle the next ticket.
- Get tickets to the right people right away.
- Custom rules, custom fields, and support queues give you control to make incoming tickets do almost anything you want, except maybe dance.
- Plain ol’ email
- No one likes being a number in the system. With UserVoice, support replies appear as regular email.
Understand your users and build better products.
- Empower users to speak up—without signing up.
- Let your users submit ideas without leaving your site or signing into another system. Because who wants to sign up for yet another account?
- Get the feedback that’s right for your business.
- Ask specific questions, set up multiple forums, keep conversations public, or create private communities. You can even enable single sign-on, signing in users with credentials from your site.
- Understand users and prioritize ideas.
- Who has time to sift through hundreds of feature requests? Our inline comment threads let users discuss and vet suggestions while our voting system ensures only the ideas they really care about rise to the top.
Reduce your support load.
- Reduce support requests with Instant Answers
- Show users relevant articles from your knowledge base and ideas from your feedback forums as they type up support requests or feedback.
- Support your brand
- Great customer support is an important part of your brand, we understand. We give you tools to make sure your knowledge base looks and feels like your company, not ours.
- Customize content with rich media
- Embed pictures, videos, pdfs, slide shares, and more in knowledge base articles so you can share and connect with users in a way that’s most meaningful to them.
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of UserVoice Touchpoint Toolkit:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads