This CRM Review examines Tweepi.
In-Depth CRM Review
CRM Category: Selling on the Web – Cloud
Sub-Category: Social CRM/Twitter Tool
Seats: Anyone and Everyone!
About the Company:
Tweepi helps you make sense, manage and expand your Twitter social graph. It’s free for all, with some paid Premium features.
Ten’s of thousands of users use Tweepi every day, to follow, unfollow and force-unfollow more than 250,000 users daily.
We are always looking for new product ideas, new talent and user feedback is always welcome.
About the Product:
- Flush the unfollowers – Unfollow people who do not follow you with just a few clicks. Tweepi’s Geeky Flush is a simple utility for quickly spotting tweeps that you follow but do not follow you back.
- Reciprocate – It takes a really long time to find all the users you’re not following on Twitter and then following each one back individually! This tool helps you find all the users that follow you, but you do not follow back, so that you can follow them back with a click of a button.
- Cleanup inactive accounts – Many users do not engage in conversations, never retweet anybody, or simply just ramble about nonsense stuff all day long. You can use the cleanup tool to filter these people out and unfollow them.
- Clean-up – Filter out those inactive and unwanted tweeps by checking out their details and deciding for yourself!
- Force people to unfollow you – Undesirable people are following you? You can use Tweepi’s Force Unfollow tool to block these people and force them to unfollow you.
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Tweepi:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads