Last Updated on 5 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Turing Cloud.
In-Depth CRM Review
Palo Alto, CA
CRM Taxonomy: CRM – Cloud
Sub-Category: Email Management
About the Company:
We believe software should always be a modern experience with maximum results. Turing’s vision is to reinvent the digital office and imbue pride of productivity back into your work life.
Reinvention starts with fundamentals: retool features for 21st century needs and redesign interfaces for modern interactions. We’re creating an integrated software suite for maximum impact through profound simplicity to give you an uninterrupted and productive workday experience.
We work exceptionally fast and thrive on delivering solutions to undefined but deeply embedded problems. Turing wants you to take pride in your productivity as we do ours. Welcome to your new office. Welcome to Turing.
About the Product:
Key Features of Turing Productive Cloud
- Mail Merge – Send a custom email to hundreds of recipients from a CSV or Salesforce list with variable data in a mail merge.
- Email Tracking – Know who’s read what. Track every sent email to provide better follow up.
- Tracking Analytics – Get the data. Know what emails or mail merges have the most opens and compare template activity.
- Notifications – Get notified when a contact has opened or interacted with your email.
- Salesforce Integration – Copy emails to Salesforce, know the communication history with a customer, link tasks and change the status of prospect.
- Templates – Create custom templates for consistent communication.
- Email Scheduling – Write now and send later.
- Customer Sidebar – Linked to Salesforce, know the status of a prospect, your contact history or an action items.
- Inbox Cleaner – Run Inbox Cleaner and Turing will group similar emails for easy archiving and tidy inbox.
- Newsletter Lists – Cut down on your email volume. View your subscriptions in one list and easily unsubscribe.
- Reminders – Set a reminder for an email return to your inbox if you haven’t heard back.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly, see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Turing Cloud:
I looked at this solution soon after the product launch. I wanted to like it but was disappointed and removed the app from my system. However, with the company’s recent updates, I thought it was time to have another look.
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”0071590455″ locale=”US” src=”http://eknseqrj6sj.exactdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/51IK6WirsBL.SL160.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”0973724706″ locale=”US” src=”http://eknseqrj6sj.exactdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/51FYCHQ0D1L.SL160.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”1119047072″ locale=”US” src=”http://eknseqrj6sj.exactdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/51uqPhk34wL.SL75.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
[easyazon_image align=”none” height=”160″ identifier=”0986019526″ locale=”US” src=”http://eknseqrj6sj.exactdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/51qR2BClWEaL.SL160.jpg” tag=”sellmorenow-20″ width=”120″]
Still have questions about Turing Cloud? Just leave a comment below!