This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines Tigerpaw CRM.
In-Depth CRM Review
Tigerpaw Software, Inc.
2201 Thurston Circle
Bellevue, NE 68005-7912
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – On Premise/Windows
Sub-Category: Contact Manager/CRM
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
Automate Your Business. Simplify Your Life.
Tigerpaw Software’s end-to-end business automation solution empowers more than 35,000 users worldwide to manage, automate and integrate business functions including service, accounting, CRM, inventory, sales, marketing, purchasing and workflow.
Founded in 1984, Tigerpaw Software remains firmly on the cutting edge of business software development with an ever-expanding base of more than 35,000 users in 28 countries worldwide. Our founder, Dave Foxall began Tigerpaw Software with one DOS based product and a commitment to help our customers grow their businesses. That vision has been carried forward by our current President, James Foxall.
“Software is the mechanism. Helping people run better businesses is really our purpose,” – James Foxall, Tigerpaw President.
As a team and individuals, we move fast, love our customers and take great pride in what we do. We work hard to provide our customer base with cutting-edge technology to ensure they have everything they need to run a successful and productive business with the ability to keep growing. Learn more about the Tigerpaw team.
About the Product:
Tigerpaw’s CRM software module includes a comprehensive contact, marketing and account management system, designed to help you track all information and follow-up for contacts and businesses.
As a business process automation tool that provides proven resources for success and growth, our CRM Sales Management solution offers:
- Manage and track all information and history for prospects and customers for the lifetime of the relationship
- Create, track and analyze automation marketing programs
- Communicate with groups or accounts using email and fax
- Automatically notify staff when work needs to be completed
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook® for increased efficiency
- Easily Manage groups of accounts and contacts
- Create defined activities to code accounts and schedule tasks
- Store encrypted passwords with the Password Keeper
Tigerpaw Software CEO James Foxall recently showcased his company’s new mobile customer relationship management (CRM) offering at the Tigerpaw Partner Conference in Chicago. The CRM product will enable sales representatives to add accounts and contacts to their mobile devices instantly, Foxall said.
Foxall also unveiled a new automated reports offering along with executive reporting and billing features for Tigerpaw’s professional services automation (PSA) software.
“We’re not in a position where we need to ship something to make money,” Foxall said. “We’re trying to balance issue resolution, product refinement and new features.”
Foxall pointed out “quality” has been added to Tigerpaw’s core values, and his company will continue to search for ways to improve its offerings.
“We’re looking for ways to add automation,” he said. “We’re looking for ways to reduce keystrokes.”
Tigerpaw’s new automated reports product, meanwhile, is designed to move the company closer to its goal.
“I’m very excited to have this,” Foxall said. “It’ll work with every report in your report manager and any custom ones.”
Other new Tigerpaw features will include:
- Executive reporting — Foxall said Tigerpaw “is putting a lot more effort into reporting” and will offer executive reports that include year-over-year trends and other data.
- Contacts on multiple accounts — This feature will allow Tigerpaw customers to find a contact that is attached to multiple accounts, make changes to the contact and have the changes implemented across all of the accounts simultaneously.
- Parent/child invoicing — Foxall said this feature will enable Tigerpaw customers to designate a single billing account for multiple locations. “You can have your 20 different locations as separate accounts and designate one account to be billed,” he said.
- Removal from PCI scope — Tigerpaw has partnered with credit card processing companies BNG Holdings and Mercury to offer “a whole new level” of credit card security outside PCI’s scope, Foxall said.
- Custom reporting with list views — Foxall called the custom reporting with list views feature “some of the coolest technology I’ve seen in some time.” This feature will give Tigerpaw customers additional reporting fields and faster performance from his company’s software.
Foxall said Tigerpaw’s new products and features will become available as soon as they are ready.
“I believe all of this achievable before the end of this year, but nothing will be shipped before it’s ready to go out,” Foxall said.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please please contact the company directly.
Rich’s Video Highlights of this CRM solution:
Rich’s View of Tigerpaw CRM:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads