This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines Wise Agent.
In-Depth CRM Review
The Wise Agent LLC
16766 E. Parkview Drive
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268-8400
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Vertical Solution: 52121 – Real Estate Agents
Seats: Small/Medium Business
About the Company:
The year was 2000, and Brandon Wise was a newly-licensed Realtor with Coldwell Banker in Fountain Hills, Arizona. As he started selling several small condos to his friends, Brandon quickly realized that to be successful in real estate he needed to organize his business and make it more systematic, since keeping up with all the critical dates, tasks, and people involved in a successful home sale is challenging. He looked at the tools and technology that were available at the time and quickly realized that he wasn’t able to afford most of them on his shoestring budget. He talked to the top agents in his office and found that while most of them were using some sort of real estate software, they weren’t willing to recommend any of these products. None of the agents were satisfied enough with their software to vouch for it. Also, most of the tools required paying up front and/or being locked into contract whether one was a happy customer or not.
One day, one of Brandon’s best friends, Mike Becker, came across some “good” seats to the Arizona Cardinals vs Dallas Cowboys game in Tempe, AZ and asked Brandon to go. Mike just happened to be a programmer and while they sat watching their team take its usual beating, Brandon drew out his vision on the back of some beer napkins for what he needed to make his real estate business a success. He wasn’t asking for all that much; it just needed to be internet-based (at the time none were), keep date and time-stamped notes on his clients, have a day planner with alerts to his phone, and maintain checklists to track each transaction individually.
A short time later Brandon was able to log in to his new internet-based system and get his business organized. As he started closing more deals, several of the agents in his office took notice and began asking how they could use this new tool. As this was a tool built only for Brandon to use, there were a few issues with allowing anyone else to use it. The program didn’t even have a name or its own website as Mike had just borrowed some convenient server space to host this new tool for his buddy. They had never really thought about anyone else wanting to use it so there was no way for anyone else to access it.
It didn’t take long for them to realize that there was a definite need for a tool like this, at least in Brandon’s little office, and they sat down to make some decisions about starting a company. They decided that if they were going to do it, they would make it a different type of company. They were sick of poor customer service, as was everyone else, and decided that the foundation of this new company would be support based on The Golden Rule. They would always listen to their customers’ suggestions and make decisions based on trying to do the right thing and striving to be the good guys. They would always have fun and make it a fun company with which to work for both employees and customers. That was about it for business planning.
They quickly came up with a name for the new company, calling it “Wise Realtor”, registered the domain and got set up to take payments via PayPal. They had big hopes of maybe being able to each make a single car payment once a year with their profits. It didn’t take long before they got their first official letter from National Association of Realtor’s law firm saying they must cease and desist using the name they had chosen for their company, as it was trademarked. They brainstormed a new name and “The Wise Agent” was born.
Eventually, Brandon and Mike were able to go into business for themselves and focus on their new program full-time. The Wise Agent grew slowly but steadily through the years and they kept their promise to always provide outstanding support and build new features based on user requests. As the company grew, they were able to hire several full-time employees. The name also changed slightly – “The Wise Agent” is now known simply as “Wise Agent.” Today, Wise Agent has thousands of members spread throughout every state in the country, and even internationally in Canada, Peru, Australia, the Philippines and beyond.
About the Product:
- 24/7 Customer Support (always our goal to get back to you in ten minutes or less)
- Contact Manager (client list, unlimited categories, referral tree, drip campaigns)
- Transaction Manager (details, critical dates, people involved, document storage, notes)
- Document Storage (unlimited)
- Call List (integrates with contact notes)
- Day Planner (birthdays, anniversaries, critical dates, team functions)
- Text & Email Alerts (integrated in Day Planner)
- To Do List (team functions)
- Vendor List (track vendor information)
- Property List (track properties, photos, flyers, creates slide shows)
- Marketing Program (automated drip campaigns)
- Letters (high quality templates including content, weekly and monthly campaigns)
- Newsletter (fully branded/ready-to-send two-page monthly)
- Print Flyers (easy-to-create templates designed for print)
Email Flyers (tout your listings via email)
- Email Branding (choose from our templates or create your own custom)
- Email Clients (send unlimited attachments on one email, email multiple clients at once)
- Email Templates (hundreds of html templates for every occasion to stay in touch)
- Lockbox (track serial #, CBS code, shackle code, & location of each lock box)
- Tax Help (track basic expenses & miles)
- Education (track continuing education credits & take online courses)
- Import/Export (import from other programs or export – you have full control of your data)
- Facebook (link to contacts, view profiles, view wall, send listings to wall or pages)
- Closing.com (integrated closing cost calculator, compare vendor services/prices)
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Wise Agent:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads