Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Active Enterprise Intelligence™.
In-Depth CRM Review
Active Enterprise Intelligence™
10000 Innovation Drive
Dayton, OH 45342
CRM Category: Marketing Support – Cloud
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Teradata Corporation is a leading provider of analytic data platforms, applications, and services to results-oriented IT and business leaders who seek smarter, faster, and more informed answers to their most essential questions.
Teradata provides you with a single, integrated view of your data. By collecting all your business knowledge in one place, Teradata enables you to embrace your data to drive truly effective decision-making.
Our visionary people, our unique technology, our high-quality professional services and our relentless focus on overcoming the world’s toughest data challenges combine to set Teradata apart from the rest.
With Teradata, you can turn data into your competitive advantage—now and in the future.
- Founded in 1979, our more than 10,000 associates are based in 42 countries, with offices across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific; our global headquarters are located in Dayton, Ohio, United States
- We serve a strongly diversified global client base of more than 1,200 customers of every size
- Our solutions are present in 2,600+ implementations worldwide
Learn more about our Solutions and Products and Services including informative white papers, customer stories, videos, presentations, webinars, and more.
Teradata Corporation (TDC) is traded on the New York Stock Exchange
About the Product:
More than ever, you can gain incredible insights into how to interact with your customers. There has been an explosion of consumer data – resulting from the proliferation of digital channels. Managing and analyzing that data and turning it into actionable insights is a critical component of any integrated marketing offering. Teradata’s Marketing Analytics and Data Management solution helps you:
- Better understand data patterns, customer interactions, and cross-channel marketing effectiveness with digital marketing attribution
- Develop a 360-degree view of your customer – even across disparate systems
- Turn data from your customer data warehouse into actionable insights to power more effective marketing campaigns
- Coordinate offers and content across multiple channels with a common data platform
- Easily configure personalized dashboards that provide real-time campaign visibility
- Honor customer privacy by prioritizing data and offers based on individual preference and permission
- Ensure the most accurate and up-to-date information is always available by creating a single repository for customer data
- Create a variety of template-based, standardized, or ad hoc reports
- Integrate with Salesforce.com, a CRM solution, or an existing internal solution to maximize your current investments
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Active Enterprise Intelligence™:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads