Last Updated on 8 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines CATS Software Suite.
In-Depth CRM Review
CATS Software Suite
Synergistix Data Solutions, Inc.
480 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway
Sunrise, Florida 33325-6257
CRM Category: Sales Management Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Opportunity Management
Vertical Solution: Life Science Companies
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Synergistix was founded on the principle of developing and supporting state-of-the-art customer relationship management solutions exclusively for the life sciences. These solutions help address the critical communication, data capture and reporting needs associated with effective sales force operations.
Based on our years of experience focusing on the unique information technology needs of the life sciences industry, we believe in providing highly configurable, superior quality software solutions that exceed our clients’ needs. This, combined with personalized support and services, helps us partner with our clients to enhance their competitive edge and improve their bottom line.
Power. Performance. Passion. These are the attributes on which we pride our offering:
your reps need to focus on what they need to do best – sell
you demand through our industry-leading management and reporting tools
we have that drives us to exceed the expectations of our clients
About the Product:
The Call Activity Tracking System (CATS) Software Suite expertly combines field-based data capture and management reporting to deliver a state-of-the-art, end-to-end solution for automating sales force activity. Designed specifically for life science companies looking to enhance their competitive edge, the CATS Software Suite offers intuitive features and robust functionality that enables your sales force to focus on pre-call planning and detailing.
Suite Design Attributes
The CATS Software Suite features the following attributes:
- Interface Simplicity – Based on the Microsoft WindowsTM platform, the tab-style format of CATS is intuitive, making it simple to learn, understand and use. Implementing the CATS Software Suite allows life science companies to improve their time to market and reduce the cost of training.
- Data Versatility – With its data-driven system architecture, CATS can be easily configured to store and process data for a full range of life science products targeted to general practitioners, specialists, hospitals, pharmacies, group practices and other healthcare providers.
- Platform Flexibility – CATS is designed to run on any system equipped with a Microsoft® Windows operating system and supports signature capture on most pen-enabled devices, Tablet PC and Pocket PC devices. Optionally, CATS can also run as a centralized web-based system that supports small teams or telemarketing efforts. Choose CATS to support the unique mobility requirements and data capture processes of your field-based or home-based sales force.
CATS Benefits At-a-Glance
The CATS Software Suite benefits representatives, managers, and sample accountability professionals:
- For Representatives: Rep-Based Data Capture
Empower your sales force by providing them with access to the important data that helps them proactively manage their call activity while increasing call frequency and penetration. Featured field-based functionality includes Contact Management, Call Planning, Market Share/Prescribing Habit Information, Call Tracking, Sample Disbursement, and Sample Ordering.
- For Managers: Management Reporting
Empower your managers with real-time web-based reporting capabilities and daily management tools for monitoring and measuring sales force activity. Featured reporting functionality includes Territory Management Reports, Weekly Activity Reports, Alignment Reports, Transmission Review Reports, and Call Summary Reports. CATS also offers advanced reporting functionality including Custom Queries, Exception Reports, and Comparison Reports.
- For Sample Accountability Professionals: Reconciliation and Compliance Monitoring
Empower your sample accountability professionals with the tools they need to monitor and manage field sales activity and stay in compliance with the PDMA and other state and federal regulations. Featured compliance functionality includes the ability to enter necessary adjustments, view representatives’ inventories, complete a reconciliation, view all sample transactions, manage exceptions and reporting, and view trending reports.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of CATS Software Suite:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
O.K., full disclosure, Andy Zoltners was a professor of mine at Northwestern. Sure, I still like the guy. But these are great books. I wish that I had them when I was a sales manager!