This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines Sitecore.
In-Depth CRM Review
591 Redwood Highway
Mill Valley, CA 94941-3039
CRM Category: Selling on the Web – Cloud
Sub-Category: Content Management System
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Sitecore is a global software company committed to developing products that solve real world problems and deliver demonstrable results. Our customer experience management platform combines proven web content management with customer intelligence to create a single view of a customer that drives meaningful interactions, increases conversions and builds lifetime customers.
Sitecore has seen great success since its inception in 2001, generating strong growth through a disciplined and uncompromising commitment to
- thinking and working globally
- focusing on software development and the sale of licenses, and
- optimizing the products and services provided to customers by working with a global network of business partners.
This clear strategic focus is a mantra for management and employees alike and it permeates the entire organization.
About the Product:
Your Marketing Initiatives Working in Perfect Harmony
The key to the success of any organization is knowing what works and what doesn’t to improve your bottom line. With your web, email, social, mobile and other channels operating in siloes, how can you measure them against each other and implement cohesive marketing strategies?
Sitecore’s Customer Engagement Platform provides an elegant, integrated solution that connects channels, engagement automation, and engagement analytics, with external tools and databases.
In addition, Sitecore scales to unprecedented levels of content storage and retrieval, so marketing can access and manage massive amounts of content (both in-house and customer generated) for more advanced targeting and engagement.
Combining the rock-solid stability and flexibility of Sitecore’s enterprise-class .NET Web Content Management System with powerful tools designed for marketers, the Customer Engagement Platform offers:
- The industry’s only fully integrated, search-based architecture enabling marketers to deliver greater relevance and personalization
- Microsoft Office-like editing capabilities and an intuitive interface that users of all skill levels will love
- Engagement automation to communicate with customers across all channels and maximize efficiency of moving prospects through the sales funnel
- Profile and persona scoring to design a personalized user experience that will have visitors coming back for more
- Sitecore AIDA™ technology: a marketing performance optimization technology that simultaneously collects, evaluates, manages and analyzes customer intelligence from patterns, behaviors and decisions gathered across multiple digital channels, and then offers immediately actionable insights and analytics that helps marketer maximize the results from marketing programs.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Sitecore:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads