This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines simpleview CRM.
In-Depth CRM Review
7458 North La Cholla Boulevard
Tucson, Arizona 85741-2397
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud
Sub-Category: Contact Manager
Seats: Very Small Business
About the Company:
Vision Statement: simpleview’s guiding vision is to be the standard for integrated destination marketing solutions built on experienced leadership and meaningful relationships.
Leadership and relationships are the key words in that statement. It’s important to have excellent products and services, but ultimately, we build our success one relationship at a time.
- Privately held S-corporation headquartered in Tucson, Arizona
- Founded in 1991 and has grown to more than 100 employees
- Leadership: Ryan George, CEO; Rich Reasons, President; Bill Simpson, CTO; Scott Wood, COO
- CRM & CMS developed by DMOs for DMOs
- Represents more than 200 destination marketing organizations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia and Malaysia – more than any other business in the industry.
- Mobile marketing
- Website design, content and build
- SEO, pay-per-click management and display media
- Social media, email marketing and online promotions
- Revenue generation through member marketing and booking engines
- Consumer profiling and database enhancement
- Flash, photography, video and audio production
- Content development and maintenance
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- Custom application development
- Website and data hosting
- simpleview CRM – web-based destination management, forecasting and sales force automation integrating tools and data for meetings, consumer, industry partners, email marketing, analytics and reporting
- simpleview CMS – web-based content management system for in-house website maintenance
- Website Extras – 40+ widgets, modules and integrations for specials offers, reviews, photo and video tours, calendars, mapping, reservations, blogging and more
- Mobile Websites
- Sales Enablement Tools
- Interactive 3D Tours
About the Product:
“Customer relationship management” (CRM) only scratches the surface of our web-based destination management system that combines meetings sales, industry partner management, consumer marketing, forecasting, business analysis, reporting and more.
We created the system specifically for travel and tourism – advised by DMO professionals and based on the way DMOs work – to improve every aspect of destination sales, marketing and reporting through:
- Sharing information within the DMO and with industry partners and stakeholders
- Making it easy to access and filter information for reports and forecasting
- Building in simple tools for communications, workflow and productivity
As a result, simpleview CRM enables shorter response times, higher productivity, enhanced partner and customer relations, lower operational costs and increased sales and visits.
CRM from Every Angle
Because a DMO has many departments and customers, simpleview CRM includes tools for:
- Meetings sales and service
- Members and industry partners
- Group tour sales and service
- Leisure marketing and visitor services
- Advertising and visitor or planner guides
- Media, sports and film
simpleview CRM Highlights
- Web-based – anywhere access + no installs or manual updates
- Modules for every aspect of a DMO in one system
- Accurate forecasting and real-time performance metrics
- Allows non-technical staff to create standard or custom reports in minutes
- Centralizes data and assets for website, proposals, guides and special offers
- Prominent partner integrations: Newmarket International, Distribion and more
System & Interface Features
- Dashboards with real-time metrics and lead tracking
- Integration with simpleview CMS or third-party CMS
- Simple text-box and drop-down forms throughout
- Traces and alerts for managing workflow, leads and referrals
- Unlimited fields and customizations
- Tools for distributing leads, referrals, tasks, etc. by email, fax and extranet
- Standard and custom reports + scheduled automatic reports and distribution
- Password-protected access and granular permissions levels
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s Video Highlights of this CRM solution:
Rich’s View of simpleview CRM:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads