Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Shark Finesse.
In-Depth CRM Review
Shark Finesse Ltd.
Lutyens Close, Chineham Court
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Sales Coaching
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Difficult situations inspire ingenious solutions so when the founders of Shark Finesse Ltd were managing a business through the dot-com bubble of 2001 a radical idea came into being.
Budgets had got tighter and customers started to say that their default position was not to spend at all. They wanted economic proof explaining how their own business would improve in $ terms by spending money with us.
So we had excellent sales people describing the technical aspects of our solutions very well, but when it came to the $ proof both customer and supplier froze! Some said that’s the job of finance, and others said its best not to ask the questions in case the answer is negative.
We said….lets help the customer understand this, and build a software toolset to identify these benefits, convert these into the dollars and produce a business case with the right language to win the budget.
Shark Finesse was set up in 2002 to do exactly this. We asked all decision makers inside customers, and all sales and pre sales resource what they wanted from this tool. They said things like simplicity, reliability, speed, customization capability, not excel based …..and we delivered.
First customers included Microsoft, Orange, SAP, SAS and now years later we have expertise across many verticals and all continents. The secret of our success is speed of customization, initial affordability and ease of use, and the environment for every person to no longer be afraid of the business case numbers.
Shark Finesse Ltd is a growing fully funded private company…it has no loans or external shareholders and satisfies the most stringent longevity tests that global corporations look for in a strategic supply partner.
About the Product:
At Shark we have created business case software to help YOU win budget
Shark ROI Software provides everything you need to create customer specific ROI based business cases for your proposed solution. The software is easy to use, intuitive and usable directly with the customer to negotiate the likely business returns from investing in your solution.
- Overcome the biggest competitor… “Do-nothing”
- Better articulate the business value of your solution… Only 21% of professional buyers award contracts to the lowest bidders
- Improve client credibility and differentiate yourself by addressing the economic buyer with real value selling
- 75% of CIO’s have no formal business training… Help them build their business case
Who is it for?
The Shark software is used by sales, pre-sales, product marketing, consulting and bid teams to ensure that proposals are cost-effective and fully differentiated from the competition.
Shark has helped increase sales conversion rates across many large and small businesses. With a flexible and user friendly approach it has established international use throughout the public and private sectors.
- A standard configurable structure covering a wide range of industries from fork-lift trucks through telecoms and chemicals to software solutions
- Build your sales intelligence database – you own all the IP of your business case (we don’t share them with anyone else)
- Get up and running fast – Shark are the creators and owners of the process and the huge library of the industry drivers
How it’s done
Shark uses a straightforward, step by step method that involves talking to your client and helping them value how your solution will help their business.
Using this information the software creates a business case that is ready for rapid review in the boardroom and will not only justify itself, but also outperform other requests for money. Board sign off has never been so easy!
- Available as a desktop or online version
- Usually customised for individual client needs but a generic version is also available
- Business case output into Microsoft™ Word, rich text format (.rtf) or Adobe PDF (.pdf), presentation in Microsoft™ PowerPoint (.ppt)
- Report available in short or long form to suit different points in the sales cycle
- Graphing options of line, pie and bar charts for agreed benefits and ROI calculations
- Creation of your own benefit menus to help build customised business cases
- Certified professional accounting approach
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Shark Finesse:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads