This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines ServiceMax.
In-Depth CRM Review
3825 Hopyard Road
Pleasanton, CA 94588-8528
CRM Category: Customer Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Field Service Management
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
We are a company of innovators, thinkers and doers who care passionately about changing the world of field service.
Field service is a massive and growing industry, powered by companies that make machines and equipment we use every day—in our homes, at our offices, in hospitals and just about everywhere. And all of these machines need to be fixed, maintained and sometimes replaced.
That’s where ServiceMax comes in. We make software that makes field service smarter, more efficient and more profitable than you can imagine. Our software lives in the cloud and connects field technicians, companies and customers to provide a simple, yet powerful way to manage all aspects of delivering world-class service experiences. ServiceMax is rethinking field service, and delivering cutting edge technology to help companies perfect service delivery, drive revenue and growth, and delight customers along the way.
Our mission is to be the go-to application for every field service technician in the world. We make software that customers love. More importantly, we make software that creates amazing service experiences for our customers’ customers. And the impact is simple: lower costs, greater efficiency, happier customers and untapped revenue opportunities.
There are more than 5.4m field service technicians in the United States alone, yet today there’s no standard platform for managing the way companies delight their customers in the field.
We’re changing this by delivering:
- Complete Visibility: for the first time service teams all over the world are gaining deep visibility into their entire service delivery operations on ServiceMax. This visibility gives companies insights that are changing the way they do business—from contracts and pricing to service efficiency to potential sales opportunities. ServiceMax visibility is giving companies a whole new way to think about their business.
- A full suite of field service management applications, from contract entitlements to scheduling & workforce optimization, to inventory & parts logistics, but we also offer cutting edge mobility, social collaboration, and real- time customer and partner portal access.
- Cloud-based solutions built on the proven Force.com platform from salesforce.com, so customers are up and running quickly in a low cost subscription model, tightly integrated to their CRM, and can quickly take advantage of cloud innovations such as our partner portal and ServicePulse capabilities.
- Everywhere: ServiceMax delivers mobile, anywhere access to ALL pertinent information for field technicians and provides mobile, real-time dashboards for management.
- Results: Our solution has helped customers:
- Increase productivity by 31%
- Increase service revenue by 14%
- Reduce costs by 16%
- Increase first time fix rates by 11%
- Decrease average-time-to-repair by 16%
About the Product:
Imagine flawless field service.
At ServiceMax, we help customers of all sizes perfect their service delivery process, drive revenue growth, and not just satisfy customers, but also delight them.
Get the right people to the right job every time.
Leverage work order management, advanced scheduling, and workforce optimization to increase first time fix rates by 11% and decrease average time to repair by 16%*.
Know your customers; grow your service revenue.
Track your installed base and entitlements, and proactively manage warranties and service contracts to increase service revenue by 14%.
Manage parts, returns and repairs across any service network.
Monitor service parts and inventory, and manage reverse logistics and depot repair activities to decrease both field service costs and average time to repair by 16%.
Collaborate to perfect service delivery and delight customers.
Facilitate collaboration, monitor the social ticker and enable machine-to-machine communication to increase first time fix rates by 11% and field service productivity by 31%.
Grow your business with customer self-service and partner visibility.
Provide self-service access to customers and gain full transparency into partner operations to increase service revenues by 14% and customer satisfaction scores by 16%.
Access everything a connected technician needs, on the spot.
Empower your technicians with mobile access via tablet, smartphone or laptop to increase productivity by 31% and customer satisfaction scores by 16%.
Get insight and real-time visibility into your service operations.
First time fix rates, mean time to repair, number of work orders you closed last quarter. Find out how ServiceMax delivers real-time business intelligence.
Deploy fast and focus on service delivery, not on servers.
Pay-as-you-go, get up and running quickly, and never have to worry about hardware or IT resources. Find out how ServiceMax leverages the cloud.
Design, deploy and refine your business processes with ease.
Change is never easy, but rigid software makes it downright impossible. Find out how ServiceMax is different.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of ServiceMax:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads