This post was most recently updated on March 5th, 2020
Last Updated on 8 months by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Second CRM
In-Depth CRM Review
|Soft Solvers Solutions Sdn Bhd|
|Persiaran Cyberpoint Timur|
|63000, Cyberjaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|CRM Taxonomy:||Cloud CRM|
|Sub-Category:||Sales Automation/Customer Service|
About the Company:
Second CRM was conceived by Soft Solvers Solutions Sdn Bhd, an MSC status company based in Cyberjaya, Malaysia, in the year 2010.
SoftSolvers has worked with hundreds of customers, from small sized single location companies to large regional enterprises, across multiple industries and geographies. This extensive experience has helped us engineer the best practices to digitally transform corporations by taking smaller strides as opposed to giant leaps.
Over the years, SoftSolvers has expanded beyond Malaysia and we now have clients across many countries in Asia. In line with this growth, our corporate headquarters had been moved to Singapore in 2015, for better management of our growing operations.
Today, we stand tall with great satisfaction of having helped numerous corporations digitally transform their organization with minimum disruption.
About the Product:
First technological step for businesses to scale-up
Second CRM Foundation offers easy to use tools for SME businesses to Go Digital and allow everyone in the company to be on a Common Digital Platform , regardless of one’s role.
Helps businesses to have a platform-based approach rather than using isolated applications, which might not work well together or align with long term digital strategy.
Engage, Motivate, and Achieve Sales Targets
A powerful add-on to Second CRM Foundation for businesses to manage their sales process for better efficiency and faster response to customers.
Second CRM Sales empowers team to perform at their best by making the process of selling into a collective effort, with better reporting and visibility.
- Leads Management – Capture leads from multiple campaigns and sources like websites, chats and social media. With powerful features like lead scoring and round-robin queues to route leads equally, distribute them to the right sales agents and optimize follow-ups to ensure you don’t miss out on converting quality leads to opportunities.
- Business Transactions – Effortlessly manage products and services along with tax, discounts and currencies. In just a few clicks, quickly create quotes and invoices with the predefined templates and send directly to the customer from the system. Built-in integration with QuickBooks and Xero, allows easy sync of Customers, Products, Invoices & Payments with the respective application, saves time and improves accuracy.
- Sales Reporting – Sales dashboard displays the real-time sales activities and promotes a healthy, stimulating competition between sales teams by comparing their goals, performance and target achieved. Schedule daily, weekly or monthly reports to get details as what the sales agents have been up to, whether the team is on track to meet their sales targets, and update management on revenue generated across products to analyse the best sellers.
Track, Prioritize, and Solve Omni-channel Customer Queries
A powerful add-on to Second CRM Foundation for businesses to manage customer service in a unified manner, for seamless experience and better engagement.
Second CRM Service auto captures the customer requests from multiple sources and stores centrally for agents to take timely action and managers to monitor.
- Customer Management – Efficiently record and get the complete picture of each account, access all the customer information including contacts, communication history, activities, shared documents, notes for phone calls and much more. Self-service portal allows customers to submit service requests, track updates on their existing requests or add comments and interact with your business on their own time and convenience.
- Helpdesk Management – Manage all your signed/softcopy documents of service contracts, support agreements, etc. and configure the workflows to get system alerts and keep the customer informed about his contract expiry dates. Auto-assign tickets to support agents with all the related info to ensure quicker action. Adding SLAs and FAQs provides enhanced support to your customers and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Customer Service Reporting – Design Survey and share to target audience via mobile app, Online Portal, email or SMS. Get insights and review the survey analytics from the collected responses. Service Dashboard displays an overview of the service contracts, tickets, agents and all the customer-related activities. Extract data from thousands of records, schedule periodic reports to be emailed to a list of recipients and take the user generated data to draw conclusions on how to improve your customer support.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly. See:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly. See:
Rich’s View of Second CRM:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com (Coming soon!)!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
Rich’s Recommended Websites:
Still have questions about Second CRM? Just leave a comment below!