This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines SAVO Suite.
In-Depth CRM Review
The SAVO Group
155 N Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60601-1605
CRM Category: Sales Management Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Sales Enablement
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
The Pioneer in Sales Enablement
Founded in 1999 and headquartered in Chicago, IL. The SAVO Group is the pioneer in sales enablement. SAVO’s solutions help companies achieve their revenue initiatives by harnessing the resources and knowledge of the entire company to support the selling process. By opening lines of communication across a company and connecting sellers with sales materials, tools and subject matter expertise, SAVO helps companies drive sales execution. Ultimately, SAVO’s technology and consulting services help organization’s bridge the “growth gap” between strategic revenue initiatives and actual results in the field.
About the Product:
Helping You Achieve Profitable Growth
Known in the industry as the Sales Enablement pioneer, SAVO’s award winning technology is built on a cloud-based platform, delivered through comprehensive applications, enterprise social collaboration software and supported by real world practitioners. Together, our technology and strategic vision define the business investments required to help you achieve profitable growth.
Our solution includes two core components:
- Align technology, resources and expertise to create a sales enablement operation that links corporate initiatives to sales execution.
- Combine all sales enablement initiatives into a single source of record where customers can push, customize, contribute and comment on content.
- SAVO’s Mobile technology makes it possible for sellers to update, search, download, text message and generate content where and when it’s most impactful for the sale.
Enterprise Social Collaboration
- According to Gartner, 70% of social software projects fail because they lack a business purpose – SAVO focuses the power of social collaboration on sales success.
- With SAVO, you can quickly access the right resources for a specific situation and provide a “workspace” to collaborate for efficiency.
- Capture tribal knowledge that can be accessed anytime, anywhere to win sales.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of SAVO Suite:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
O.K., full disclosure, Andy Zoltners was a professor of mine at Northwestern. Sure, I still like the guy. But these are great books. I wish that I had them when I was a sales manager!