This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines Sales Document Builder.
In-Depth CRM Review
Sales Document Builder
Arlington, Texas 76001-6520
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
Founded in 1998, Sales Proposals.com (SPC) helps companies close more business by enhancing the sales proposal process to increase Proposal Close Ratios. SPC advances the concept that a winning sales proposal is a deliverable of two integrated processes — consultative selling and proposal development. The key to a winning proposal is that the buyer information gathered during a consultative sales process is the same information needed to write a buyer-focused sales proposal.
- Automates the sales proposal development and production process with its core product, Sales Document Builder (SDB), an Internet-based system.
- Offers consulting services to design, develop, and automate proposal models and custom question screens, which help sales professionals gather the buyer information needed to transform a sales proposal model into a custom proposal.
- Integrates Sales Document Builder with customer relationship management (CRM) or contact management systems.
About the Product:
Sales Document Builder (SDB) is an Internet-based application that automates the entire proposal production process. It uses an organization’s custom sales proposal (or document) models that end-users access via a secure, branded website.
Creating a new proposal has never been easier. . . or faster! Sales professionals:
- Select an appropriate proposal model for one of their company’s products or services.
- Answer questions, to provide the buyer-specific information needed to turn a proposal model into a custom proposal.
Sales professionals can partially complete questions and keep the proposal in an “in progress” status until all questions have been answered.
Entering accurate and unique customer information represents the most important responsibility a sales professional has for creating winning, buyer-focused sales proposals.Every customer is different because it has different operations, critical business issues, needs, objectives, etc. Further, the application of a company’s’ unique products or services is different from one customer to the next.
SDB provides different types of custom input (questions) screens including:
- Selection (include or exclude content)
- Field (fill-in-the-blank, drop-down list, date, currency, and auto-complete)
- Sub Document (insert content from the “Corporate Content Database”)
- Graphics (upload)
- Paragraph text
- Bullet text (complete a series of bullet items)
SDB’s Dependency Question feature controls which Field or Sub Document questions are displayed conditional upon choices made in a preceding Selection Question.
NOTE: Custom Help Text can be available for each question.
Once all the questions are completed, inputs and selections made, the sales professional simply clicks the generate proposal button which directs SDB to generate the proposal as a Microsoft Word 2003, 2007, or 2010 Document or as a PDF.
- SDB provides operational and management reports on proposal activity by individual sales professionals and multiple organizational levels, e.g.,branch, region, devision, etc. The system automatically monitors: proposals written, dollar value, status of each proposal, and Proposal Close Ratio.
- Private labeling is standard to include your company’s logo. Sales professionals and your VAR channel can access this unique, secure proposal production site from any location via the Internet.
No Programming Required
A Designated Sales Document Builder (SDB) Author doesn’t have to learn a complicated programming language to create automated proposal or document models. An SDB Author with “Intermediate” Microsoft Word skills can gain SDB Authoring proficiency in five to six (5 to 6) hours.
An SDB Author:
- Creates a Microsoft Word model and develops its accompanying questions
- Loads the model and authors the questions
- Tests the model and moves it into production. . . ready for use by endusers.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Sales Document Builder:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads