This CRM Review examines SalesFUSION.
In-Depth CRM Review
1 Concourse Parkway, Suite 190
Atlanta, GA 30328-6189
CRM Category: Marketing Automation – Cloud
Sub-Category: Email Marketing/Lead Management
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
SalesFUSION is a leading provider of SaaS-based marketing automation software for business. SalesFUSION360, our flagship product, provides a complete platform for marketers to automate key processes for lead and demand generation. SalesFUSION Began as FirstReef, LLC in 2006. The roots of our company were based on the idea that marketing and sales needed to integrate at a process and technology level in order for companies to be successful in a web 2.0 selling environment. Founded by Chad Ruff, a technology development veteran with a passion for SaaS applications, SalesFUSION was built as a marketing automation applications on top of a traditional CRM database. Showing keen insight into where marketing technology was headed, Chad knew that in order to be successful with marketing technology, you had to integrate with CRM systems such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft. As such, the first iteration of SalesFUSION360, our flagship SaaS product, was built on a CRM database.
Able to run as a stand-alone enterprise marketing & sales solution, the strength and flexibility of SalesFUSION relative to marketing and sales alignment, lies in the fact that we are a CRM ourselves and, as such, integrate better, faster and for less cost to more leading CRM platforms than any other marketing automation vendor today. In short, while many marketing software vendors lay claim to being integrated with CRM, none do it better than SalesFUSION. Our clients attest to the power, flexibility and value of the platform and rave about the near-fanatical client services lavished on our customers. SMB through Fortune 500, we are the right marketing automation partner for you.
SalesFUSION recently announced the acquisition of LoopFuse
About the Product:
SalesFUSION offers one the most comprehensive marketing automation software platforms in industry today. Purpose-built for b2b marketers looking to integrate their marketing process and technology into their sales (CRM) organizations, SalesFUSION combines the leading edge marketing tools in an integrated platform that will improve your lead generation capabilities on day one of its use. We are the only Marketing Automation platform that is built on a CRM database enabling a deeper connection between marketing and sales.
What is Marketing Automation Software?
True marketing automation platforms combine all key functions that b2b marketers use on a day-in and day-out basis. Leads are generally “moved” through a prequalification cycle until they are considered “Sales-Ready” in which case, the lead and associated marketing history is passed to sales directly or via CRM integration. Key functions in MA software include:
- Integrated email campaigns
- Lead Capture – landing pages, forms, surveys
- Website visitor tracking
- Web analytics
- Lead scoring
- Lead management
- Event Management
- Social media
Is marketing automation right for you?
Many companies today leverage disconnected point solutions for to accomplish their marketing needs. Most typical is the use of email marketing tools. The competitive landscape and the buying process in business has changed dramatically and companies are quickly learning that to remain competitive, they must leverage the web and all of the associated channels to ensure they are in a position to capture market share. The adoption of Marketing Automation platforms is increasing dramatically because smart marketers realize the value of having a single database from which to manage campaigns and capture and analyze lead data. Mastering marketing automation software means a commitment from your marketing team to train and learn how all of the channels interact with each other and how the flow of leads must connect to your sales team.
Marketing automation software combines several key technologies into a single, integrated platform that is integrated to your sales organization. While many software applications bill themselves as being a “Marketing Automation” solutions, it is important to note that to be a true marketing automation platform, the system must contain at least four key technologies. These are 1.) Integrated email marketing; 2.) Lead Capture; 3.) Lead Scoring and 4.) Website visitor tracking. True MA platforms are built on the premise of facilitating the flow of leads as they move from messaging to capture to pre-qualification to sales assignment.
Integrated email campaigns
Email marketing in a b2b environment has evolved from simple bulk email and email blast software to more conversational, nurture marketing programs and communication strategy. SalesFUSION’s b2b email marketing solutions meet and exceed the needs of today’s savvy b2b marketer. Combining bulk, drip and trigger-based email campaigns, integrated to CRM and other key processes such as lead scoring and online forms, our email marketing solutions will help you achieve your b2b marketing goals.
SalesFUSION’s email marketing solution is part of a broader marketing automation platform. We deliver a rich set of enterprise-class email tools that are naturally integrated to other key marketing processes and technology such as landing pages, lead scoring, CRM integration and Pay-Per-Click. Our email marketing solutions will take you far beyond simple bulk email blasts and enable your organization to engage in valuable conversations with prospects.
- Bulk, Drip and Trigger-based email campaigns
- 750+ html templates, intuitive WYSIWYG editor
- Advanced deliverability tools
- A/B testing
- Dynamic content
- CRM integration – Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage CRM, Sugar CRM, Sage Saleslogix
- Campaign calendar
- Advanced campaign analytics
- Bounce Management
- Marketing Unlimited program – no per-email fees – unlimited emails per month
- Email Marketing Integrated to your CRM
Lead Capture – landing pages, forms, surveys
Buidling landing pages, surveys and internet lead capture forms in SalesFUSION is a snap. Our pre-built templates, intuitive designer and worklfow tools allows to create and deploy this vital first step in the demand generation process without the need to know HTML or CSS. Forms can literally be deployed in minutes and may be embedded on your website or as call-to-actions in email campaigns. Responses are automatically mapped to your CRM system.
- Wizard enables building a landing page in minutes
- Multiple form types to choose from (Survey, web form, microsite, landing page)Reporting shows impact of all emails in sequence
- Publish content from forms into social networks
- Generate QR codes linked to forms
- Set lead routing rules from form completion
- Automatically push form values into CRM
- Automatically trigger campaigns based on forms responses
- Mix trigger/nurture-based auto-responders into flow
The ability to quickly deploy landing pages, lead capture pages and forms has vexed marketers for some time. To successful captue and engage prospects, you need to be able to create landing pages that look great and properly handle the leads after the submissions.
Website visitor tracking
WebForensics is a powerful analytics and website visitor tracking solution that is part of the SalesFUSION marketing automation platform. WebForensics makes actionable the valuable information on company and individual visitors harnessed from your website. The WebForensics data enables you to drive critical marketing processes such as lead scoring, sales lead alerts and nurture marketing campaigns. Over the last several years, companies have realized the significant sales and marketing value that website visitor tracking data can provide to their organizations.
- Capture known, anonymous and corporate visitors
- Set sales alerts to notify the sales team when high-value leads access your site
- View web activity inside of your CRM system *
- View how visitors came to your site and what they did while on site
- Daily & weekly reports shows visitor trends
- Interactive map shows geographic concentration of web visitors
- We activity data is scored and ranked by lead analyzer
- View all web activity detail by lead and contact inside of CRM*
- Route leads to sales based on web activity
- Route leads to nurture marketing campaigs based on page views
- Complements existing web analytics tools (Google)
- Supports applicable EU Cookie Laws
Lead scoring is a critical process that many b2b companies are implementing as part of their standard marketing, demand generation and lead generation practice. Based on the concept of applying point values to actions taken by leads, lead scoring will dramatically improve how you manage your influx of leads resulting from inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
SalesFUSION makes the creation and management of lead scoring simple yet extremely powerful and flexible with LeadAnalyzer™, an enterprise-class solution that enables true sales and marketing alignment and lead to revenue management. Based on simple lead generaiton concepts and best practices, LeadAnalyzer™ enables you to create one or many scoring models that continuously evaluate and re-evaluate lead behavior. Key data points such as campaign response, web activity and demographics are “scored” with arbitrary point values that, when added up, enroll leads into scoring groups. In turn, these groups drive a series of interconnected actions such as lead assignment, nurture campaigns enrollment or opportunity creation.
- Build multiple lead scoring models at contact and account levels
- Build ongoing and temporary scoring models
- Score based on web activity, email, campaign, forms, social and demographics
- Create scoring groups that drive lead actions
- Create leads, tasks and opportunities from scores
- Alert sales when leads score into a group
- Degrade scores over time due to absence of activity
- Customize scoring alerts using scoring templates
- Out of box best practice scoring model
- Scoring is pre-integrated to your CRM
SalesFUSION is on the cutting edge of social marketing solutions for b2b companies. We provide a suite of valuable and easy-to-master tools for social marketing that will help you monetize your social efforts from start to finish. Whether are you an advanced social marketing professional or just getting started in social, we have solutions to meet your needs.
Ways we can help you get your social strategy moving include:
- Social publishing – push and track content into social networks
- Social sharing – add widgets to your digital content
- Social analytics – see from which sites people are clicking your content
- Social profiles – capture and append social profile data
- Advocate marketing – see who your strongest advocates are by what they post and share
- Track which content you post in social networks is most popular
- Score leads & contacts based on how often they read, post and share social content
- Post form routing to specified URL or SalesFUSION page
Marketing automation is breathing new life into tradtional sales automation systems and processes. With a proliferation of online marketing channels and web 2.0 lead generation taking hold, companies are realizing that having a marketing automation platform that can manage all of these channels and then drive intelligent lead generation through to the CRM system is not a nice to have, but a must in order to achieve revenue goals. SalesFUSION provides an industrial-strength marketing platform that is purpose built to integrate to CRM systems.
SalesFUSION is the only marketing automation platform that is built on a CRM database. In fact, some of our clients use SalesFUSION as their primary contact database and CRM. As a CRM system ourselves, SalesFUSION matches up field for field and table for table with your CRM, enabling a deeper integration and real-time flow of vital marketing data to sales. SalesFUSION connects to your CRM in minutes with virtually no integration fees. We have hundreds of successful CRM deployements under our belt and a staff of trained CRM experts and CRM partners ready to ensure your marketing automation project works well with your installed CRM
Why do we integrate better than other Marketing Automation vendors with CRM?
- 100% pre-built integration – no middleware
- Integration with CRM is a supported product
- CRM tables are matched at the lead, contact, account, opportunity, task and campaign levels
- Unique auto-discovery process maps your CRM system dynamically to SalesFUSION to keep both apps in synch
- Advanced workflow for lead management is managed in the marketing system in simple drag & drop formats…no need for marketing to learn CRM workflow
Who do we integrate with?
SalesFUSION has partnered with some of the leading CRM platforms to provide a true lead to revenue management model for companies that drive marketing & sales alignment. Our integrations with leading CRM vendors go way beyond simple campaign tracking to true lead management designed to increase sales effectiveness.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Sage CRM
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s Video Highlights of this CRM solution:
Rich’s View of SalesFUSION:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads