Last Updated on 8 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines iMember360.
In-Depth CRM Review
CRM Category: Internet Sales Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Membership Site
AddOn Solution: Infusionsoft
Seats: Small/Medium Business
About the Company:
We live and breathe Infusionsoft. More specifically, the Infusionsoft API.
responseFLOW was born from a single product, iMember360 (ex infusionWP) and has grown to include several other Infusionsoft add-ons.
Leverage the very best software programs available by integrating them together to create a truly smooth, automated, powerful and complete system for business to run on.
Give entrepreneurs that extra reach to maximize and dominate their markets and give them the means to bring it all together for peace of mind.
Create easier, quicker and more automated profits for our customers.
About the Product:
iMember360 is Infusionsoft-centric. It provides the highest level of integration of any product available. While it’s true that it’s primary purpose is to manage a membership site, it goes well beyond just that.
Here are the main features of the plugin:
- Automatically creates WordPress users through Infusionsoft order forms, web forms, shopping or built-in lead capture widget.
- Provides access control to your site based on live data from Infusionsoft.
- Login automatically fails if payments have failed.
- iMember360 uses an alternate login authentication procedure for WordPress, allowing both Infusionsoft-based members as well as local WordPress users to log in.
- Can require users to login before any content is visible.
- Unlimited number of memberships per site – just add them and assign to post or pages.
- Membership levels can be defined as independent of one another (flat) or hierarchical.
- Each subscriber can have multiple membership levels on a site.
- Memberships can be paid, free or both.
- Any number of sites can use a single Infusionsoft application
- Sites can push or pull data from Infusionsoft
- Each membership level can be assigned a separate login landing page.
- Each membership level can be assigned a separate logout landing page.
- Each membership level can be assigned a separate WordPress theme.
- Each page or post can be assigned a separate WordPress theme.
- Define pages for “visitors only”, “members only” or everyone.
- Members only see the content to which they have subscribed.
- Optionally, teaser text (excerpts) may be shown to non-members and search engines.
- Each page/post can be protected.
- Each page/post can be assigned to multiple membership levels.
- Pages and posts can be segmented and protected for different membership levels or drip schedules.
- Combining multiple levels for subscribers and multiple levels for content yields a three-dimensional matrix with almost limitless possibilities and extremely granular control over content.
- Gradual content release based on a user’s registration date, both for entire posts/pages and partial posts/pages.
- Google “First Click” can optionally be enabled.
- Provide protected access to bbPress forum based on membership level.
- Deliver digital products from Amazon S3 through self-expiring, encrypted links.
- Detect and prevent concurrent logins even with shared IP addresses
Integration, Automation and Customization
- Over 300 pre-defined shortcodes are included, some as simple as providing nearly all your members’ data up to running actions in your Infusionsoft application or running PHP code from within your content.
- Automatically run tasks on login, logout or both
- Automatically runs tasks when a member logs in for the first time.
- Display lists of invoices, products and subscriptions purchases on any page through simple shortcodes
- Display lists of credit cards and provide update mechanism on any page through shortcodes.
- Run Infusionsoft-based survey on any page through a shortcode.
- Run Infusionsoft action sets and/or assign tags
- Create a shopping cart on any page or post using shortcodes
- Create your own library of re-usable shortcodes – without programming – to better plan, deploy and automate your content.
- Combine it with OptimizePress to create a system many, many times more powerful than Kajabi at fraction of the cost.
- Configurable SEO slug optimization can be enabled to prevent “spammy” page names
- Page-level SimpleSEO provides for the basic SEO needs.
- Access to known and reputable crawlers/spiders can be enabled for content indexing purposes.
- Provide additional content for search engines not visible to members
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of iMember360:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review (My favorite Infusionsoft plugin and membership site solution!) is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads