This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines RealtyJuggler.
In-Depth CRM Review
1226 W. Ash Street
Windsor, CO 80550-4657
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Vertical Solution: 53121 – Real Estate Agents and Brokers
Seats: Small/Medium Business
About the Company:
RealOrganized, Inc. is a privately owned corporation founded in 2003. Our mission is to make organizational software for the real estate industry. We do this by creating high quality products that are practical, simple and useful.
We believe small businesses are especially appreciative of these qualities because they often lack dedicated technical staff to help with support and training.
Small businesses are sensitive to wasted time and lost productivity. As a small business ourselves, we understand these qualities and embrace them as core to our mission.
RealtyJuggler organizes and improves the efficiency of real estate agents. Busy agents are away from their office much of the day and any organizational solution needs to be practical and useful when the agent is at a showing, taking a quick call while in their car, or even spending some time with family.
The Name RealtyJuggler
Combining Realty with Juggler describes the skill of juggling multiple deals, tasks and activities with ease. Some real estate professionals are in complete control of their deals, while others are always dashing about trying to keep up with their workload. RealtyJuggler is more than just organizational software. It is a system that agents rely upon to track and control the activities they are responsible for. An organized agent reduces the stress that buyers and sellers feel, while completing what is likely to be the largest financial commitment they will ever make. RealtyJuggler is intended to address this precise need.
RealtyJuggler Product Line
RealtyJuggler products have been serving the needs of busy Realtors and other real-estate professionals since January 2004. Tens of thousands of real estate professionals rely on RealtyJuggler every day for their transaction and relationship management needs. The key characteristics of RealtyJuggler are twofold. First, RealtyJuggler is priced competitively. Second, RealtyJuggler is easy to use. While our competition creates products that require a computer science degree to operate, we focus on creating a product that someone with little or no technical knowledge can easily master.
RealtyJuggler was invented by Davette Everly and Scott Schmitz in 2003. Over lunch, Davette, a top Realtor in the Washington DC area, lamented that the software for real-estate agents was too hard to use and full of bugs. She felt that what was missing was a focus on simplicity and attention to quality. Her lunch partner was Scott Schmitz, a software engineer with over 20 years experience including stints at AOL and Apple. He had just completed an MBA at The George Washington University and was intrigued.
After a bit of research, the two decided that there was an unmet need. Other real-estate software vendors focused upon the “Top Producers”, RealtyJuggler would focus upon the average agent. Average agents didn’t have time to waste on week-long training classes and couldn’t always afford to hire an assistant. So RealtyJuggler’s main focus would be simplicity. The second goal would be to create commercial quality software. Something with a similar quality to what AOL and Apple produced. The final realization came when the two decided that a simple product that just worked could be priced at a fraction of what the competition charged. After all, simple software meant fewer technical support calls.
Over the years, RealtyJuggler has changed considerably. However, the core principles have remained consistant:
- Affordable Price
About the Product:
You can access your information anywhere and on any device that has a full Internet browser. RealtyJuggler Realtor Software runs on the Apple iPAD, iPhone, and Google Android.
Google Sync of Contact & Calendar
Contacts and Calendar can be synchronized with Google Gmail Contacts and Google Calendar, and from there to any SmartPhone including: Google Android, Apple iPhone, iPAD as well as RIM Blackberry.
Microsoft Office Outlook Sync
Contacts and Calendar can be synchronized with Microsoft Office Outlook for Windows.
- Track prospects, clients, listings, showings, offers, open houses, promotions and closings. Upload files, track documents, parties, contingencies and other transaction details. Calculate and track commissions and expenses
- Qualify prospects with 5 real-estate calculators (maximum loan, seller-net & buyer-net, mortgage payments, rent vs buy). Print reports using calculation results. Perfect for client presentations Import leads from lead services such as ByOwnerDaily, Landvoice, FSBO Leader, RealtyTrac, and others. Perfect for prospecting FSBO’s, Expireds, and Foreclosed properties.
- Import contacts and appointments from any other organizer including Top Producer (6i, 7, 8), ACT!, Agent Office (Online Agent) and Microsoft Outlook. Mail merge emails or print Real Estate Letters using our extensive library of over 300 form letters (available in English and Spanish), or use your own custom templates. Also works with Dave Beson LetterWriter DRIP Letter Packages.
- Securely share your information online with your team of assistants and partners
- Print Mailing Labels using Avery label sheets, a label printer, or print directly on #10 envelopes
- Send time-release sequences of Printed Letters and Emails (DRIP mail).
- Automatic reminders for common activities such as birthdays, closing anniversaries, printing letters, or following up with a prospect
- Use your own graphic letterhead for emails, letters and reports Get showing feedback on your listings using an automated online form – no more telephone tag with showing agents
- Ability to create your own Activity Plans also known as Task Plans Global search allows you to find anything you have entered in just a few seconds
- Feed leads from multiple web sites into RealtyJuggler. Requires no HTML coding. Works with any web site that has a Contact-Me form, even IDX portals. Rental management – rents, expenses, admin fees, and work orders
- Upload scanned contracts and other documents for later retrieval from anywhere Print or email Service Reports suitable for client presentation, and for long-term archival storage.
- Export Contacts, Calendar, Expenses, Commissions, Service Reports and more. If you enter it, you can export it.
- Create Real Estate Flyers for your listing using RealtyJuggler’s 101 predefined PDF realtor flyer templates.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of RealtyJuggler:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads