This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines Raven Tools.
In-Depth CRM Review
Raven Internet Marketing Tools
1101 McGavock Street
Nashville, TN 37203-3168
CRM Category: Selling on the Web – Cloud
Sub-Category: Social CRM/SEO Tools
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
Raven Tools is trusted by thousands of online marketers for SEO, social media, PPC and analytics. Raven’s 30+ tools help you get results in any online marketing task. And they’re all integrated to save you time. Conduct research and analysis, manage link building campaigns, monitor your brand on social media, produce sophisticated reports, and collaborate with team members. Get started with a free 30-day trial!
search engine optimization, social media management, link building, social media monitoring, email marketing, campaign reporting, analytics, content tools, Google AdWords, search engine marketing, SEO, SEM, PPC, web analytics, Internet marketing, Internet marketing tools
About the Product:
Social Media Tools
- Monitor social networks and social searches for important conversations
- Post to Twitter and Facebook
- Reply, retweet, like and comment on other authors’ posts
- Program sophisticated filters using any combination of social searches, Twitter accounts and Facebook accounts
- Look up Twitter author profile information
- Follow authors with a single click
- Add contacts to CRM for future relationship building
- Assign tasks related to a post
Social Monitor makes it easy to search social media for keywords, such as brand term or industry hot topics.
- Monitor social networks for keywords
- Select date range for results
- Use Boolean searches to target results
- Add link targets to Link Manager with a single click
- Assigns sentiment, which is editable
- Ignore domains generating irrelevant results
Facebook Monitor connects your Facebook accounts to Raven so that you can:
- Monitor and post to your account
- Schedule posts (and edit them later)
- Like and comment to posts
- See quick statistics, Facebook Insights and referral traffic to your website
- Easily manage team privileges for Facebook
Raven allows unlimited Facebook accounts. Users must be Facebook admins to authorize an account in Raven.
Twitter Monitor connects your Twitter accounts to Raven so that you can:
- Monitor your timeline and mentions and tweet to your account
- Schedule tweets (and edit them later)
- Reply, retweet, quote and favorite tweets
- Tweet to multiple authorized accounts
- Add URL shorteners
- Follow authors and see their profiles
- Add authors to Raven’s CRM
- Use Google Analytics campaign variables
- See quick statistics, Twitter metrics and referral traffic to your website
- Easily manage team privileges for Twitter
Users can search Twitter directly from Raven and save searches to their Twitter accounts.
Similarly, users can access and modify Twitter lists within Raven.
Raven allows unlimited Twitter accounts. Users must have Twitter credentials to authorize an account in Raven.
YouTube Monitor connects your YouTube accounts to Raven so that you can:
- Monitor your channels
- See quick statistics, subscribers, upload views and channel views
- See advanced stats, including subscribers, comments and favorites for 10 videos
- Export YouTube channel data
Raven allows unlimited YouTube accounts. Users must have YouTube credentials to authorize an account in Raven.
Persona Manager stores usernames and passwords for dozens of social media accounts.
- Unlimited personas as needed for an account
- Store personas with bio, gender, date of birth and avatar
- Manage usernames and passwords
- Display username and password when you’re ready to log in to an account
With the KnowEm integration, users can import data from an existing KnowEm account. Users can also have KnowEm search hundreds of social media profiles for available usernames and user handles.
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Raven Tools:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads