This review was last updated byThis CRM Review examines QuickBooks.
In-Depth CRM Review
Intuit Inc. 2632 Marine Way Mountain View, CA 94043-1126
Telephone: (650) 944-6000 Toll Free: (877) 683-3280 Fax: Email: Web: http://quickbooks.intuit.com/
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud Sub-Category: Order Entry/Accounting Seats: Small/Medium Business
About the Company:Intuit believes in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more. We believe in the people who do things – the hat jugglers, the to-do list junkies, the masters of getting it done faster, better and more efficiently than ever before. Whether that’s balancing the household budget, running a business or paying taxes. We believe in these people – because we are these people. We thrive on action – and results. And by making things simpler, we all get more out of doing what we love. We’re innovators, and have been at it for nearly three decades. And we don’t stand still. As the world evolves, so do we – inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting our customers. In short: Improving people’s financial lives so profoundly that they can’t imagine going back to the old way. We started small in 1983 with Quicken personal finance software, simplifying a common household dilemma: balancing the family checkbook. Today, we’ve improved the lives of more than 50 million people, and our annual revenue approaches $4 billion. We’re publicly traded with the symbol INTU on the Nasdaq Stock Market, and regularly recognized as one of the best places to work in locations around the world.
Our ProductsOur flagship products – QuickBooks, TurboTax and Quicken – define our commitment to revolutionize the way people manage their personal finances, run small businesses and pay employees. Our lineup of tax preparation products helps individuals and small business owners easily and accurately file their own taxes. And working with accountants, we’ve become a staple of American small business, with a widespread and deep-rooted presence that’s second to none. But we’re much more than that. Today, our expanding portfolio serves customers in North America, Europe, Singapore and India. And our products have evolved from the desktop to the cloud, with many available both online and for mobile devices.
- Mint.com provides almost 7 million people with a fresh, easy and intelligent way to manage and save money.
- Intuit Health’s patient portal is helping more than 4.3 million patients and approximately 49,000 doctors in the United States to easily and securely communicate online.
- Intuit Financial Services makes it easier for 1,900 banks, credit unions and other financial institutions to offer on-demand solutions and services that help some 10.4 million consumers and businesses to manage their money.
- And Intuit India gives people a faster, better way to view all their finances: Intuit Money Manager. We’ve also launched Fasal, a new service that gives more than 400,000 farmers up-to-date marketing information to help them get the best price for their crops. The innovation and customer-driven focus that inspired these breakthroughs and alliances leads us to expand further, solve larger problems, and bring new products and services to more people and businesses.
Our Connected Services VisionTo meet the needs of an increasingly connected world, we are moving aggressively on three fronts to create products and services that are available how, where and when customers want them.
- Software and Platform as a Service Our software as a service offerings, also known as SaaS, connect customers to our online products, such as TurboTax Online or QuickBooks Online. And we are increasingly using our products as a platform, or platform as a service, to connect people to each other – and to us – enabling them to share information and solve problems together. The Intuit Partner Platform enables third-party developers to create and sell applications to our customers.
- Mobile Computing As our customers increasingly rely on mobile devices, including tablets and smartphones, we’re moving with them, creating innovative new offerings in all our product lines. True to our legacy, we’re harnessing the power of mobile to solve important customer problems in new and innovative ways. Among them, SnapTax, the first start-to-finish tax prep app on a smartphone, and GoPayment, a mobile app and credit card reader that helps small businesses and others process credit cards on mobile devices, no matter where they are.
- “Always-on” Delivery The growing demand for mobility requires us to offer more of our products and services through the cloud – delivering their programs and storing their data remotely from our servers rather than on their personal computers or laptops. To meet this need, we’re transforming our entire infrastructure to make these services securely available 24/7, when and where people want them, and in a way that meets their growing needs. We’ve already invested more than $300 million to build and consolidate data centers, install new hardware and write new software that provides secure and reliable cloud-based services.
Our FutureGenerations age. Borders blur. Technology advances. As the way we live and work evolves, we adapt our strategy to meet and lead these changes. No matter where you find us – and whether you use our products on your PC or mobile phone – we remain committed to creating new and easier ways for consumers and businesses to tackle life’s financial chores, giving them more time to live their lives and run their businesses. As our business and product lines grow beyond accounting and into new areas, we will build on our heritage of innovation. That’s not just our history. It’s our future.
About the Product:
QuickBooks makes bookkeeping, invoicing, billing and online bill pay easy
BookkeepingQuickBooks makes bookkeeping easy. Track income and expenses, create invoices and statements, and organize your financial data in one place. Easily sync with your bank accounts and credit cards to reduce data-entry errors. Bookkeeping has never been easier.
InvoicingSave time by invoicing with QuickBooks. Create, customize, track, and send invoices online. Schedule invoices to be automatically generated and sent to your customers. Know exactly which payments have been received and which are overdue, and then follow up on unpaid invoices by emailing statement reminders.
BillingQuickBooks simplifies the billing process so that you get paid on time. Send accurate, detailed, and timely bills to your customers. You can even prepare and send bills automatically with QuickBooks.
Online Bill PayWith the QuickBooks online bill pay service, your bills are automatically scheduled to be paid, recorded in your register, and sent online to the payee. Schedule and send payments securely with QuickBooks.
Price:For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of QuickBooks:From what I have seen of QuickBooks, I like it just fine. However, I do not review accounting programs – there are other folks that do that! I include QuickBooks here so that I can more easily guide you to the CRM solutions that integrate tightly with the app.
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Short List:If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
https://twitter.com/Intuit https://plus.google.com/u/0/109729033018211896826/posts http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Intuit-Small-Business-3723478 https://www.facebook.com/intuit http://www.youtube.com/intuitsmallbusiness