Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines ProTrak Advantage CRM.
In-Depth CRM Review
ProTrak Advantage CRM
ProTrak International, Inc.
237 West 35th Street
New York, NY 10001-1905
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Vertical Solution: 523120 – Securities Brokerage
Seats: Small/Medium Business
About the Company:
Founded in 1987 for the singular purpose of delivering a client relationship management solution that was tailored to the needs of institutional asset managers, ProTrak International has not deviated from that goal for the past 25 years. As a privately owned company, ProTrak has been able to reinvest most of its retained earnings to continuously enhance and improve the product over the years as market conditions and regulatory requirements have changed. The principals and senior staff all came from major investment management firms and have been with the company since the beginning.
Market research in the late 1980s showed that there was no CRM technology solution that addressed the unique needs of institutional investment managers. The ProTrak CRM solution was then developed from the ground up to meet the more complex relationship structures common to this space. In particular, since the investment managers had to deal with “client facing” pension consultants, brokers, custodians and other advisory relationships in their fundraising and investor relations activities, it was determined that a multi-tiered, “many-to-many” relationship architecture was needed.
As a major innovator in the field, the ProTrak Advantage CRM product has continuously evolved over the years to match changing technology and market conditions. Feedback from world-class clients among hedge funds, fund-of-funds, private equity and traditional managers has also been a major factor in the evolution of ProTrak.
With a pedigree of world-class clients, including prominent traditional long only asset managers, fund of hedge funds, hedge fund managers and private equity firms, ProTrak is the industry leader and number one provider of client relationship management (CRM) software for the investment community.
About the Product:
THE COMPLETE CRM SOLUTION FOR ASSET MANAGERS
Trusted by investment professionals for 25 years, ProTrak International caters exclusively to institutional asset managers, alternative investment firms and wealth managers. Serving as your “Library of Relationships”, the ProTrak Advantage CRM solution is:
- Designed from the ground up to serve the relationship needs of the institutional investment community.
- Tailored to your needs “out of the box”, minimizing costly and time-consuming customization.
- Significantly reduces implementation costs.
- Contains the CRM data fields required by asset management professionals in a friendly, “user-configurable” format.
INVESTOR RELATIONS AND ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
ProTrak Advantage CRM provides the essential tools that let you deliver effective, personalized service to your investors.
- Monitor all of the details of your investor’s accounts and track key relationships.
- Create and distribute PDF reports and client statements with customized watermarks.
- Track all investor touch points and have important documentation, investor transactions, account balances and historical activity at your fingertips.
SALES & MARKETING
With ProTrak’s sales management tools you will greatly leverage your development staff’s capital raising efforts.
- Simply entering a meeting or call note will automatically create a new pipeline opportunity or update an existing one, eliminating redundant entry and enhancing user adoption by even the most “technology resistant” sales staff.
- Manage your pipeline with flexible, easy-to-use management reports.
- Use ad hoc queries to identify prospects for new products and create call lists.
- ProTrak was the first CRM provider to provide full integration with the investment industry’s key domestic and international marketing directories.
MANAGE BUSINESS RISKS
The reporting and auditing tools in ProTrak Advantage CRM are an essential element of your business risk toolkit.
- Use the comprehensive reporting system for monitoring pipeline activity, analyzing contribution and redemption requests and tracking account valuations.
- Be prepared for SEC audits with the complete history of client activity, including e-mail retention, due diligence documentation and all call / meeting notes at your fingertips.
- Compliance officers love ProTrak’s internal audit system that tracks all data adds, changes and deletes right down to the individual data field.
WHAT MAKES PROTRAK UNIQUE?
Our longevity in the investment space and deep industry knowledge led us to create the CRM product uniquely suited to institutional investment managers.
- With our singular focus on the traditional asset management and alternative market, ProTrak was designed from the ground up to handle the unique relationships you face every day.
- Clients, prospects and investor accounts can be associated with, or linked to, any number of other firms such as consultants, brokers, advisors, trustees, affiliates or subsidiaries.
- ProTrak’s report and mail distribution center lets you create and distribute any type of mass communications. Custom letters, form letters, e-mail, faxes and PDF reports with custom watermarking can be generated directly from ProTrak.
- ProTrak’s Automated Workflow Commands let you create “one click” workflow templates for pitch books, RFPs, offering documents and other processes tailored to the business rules of your firm.
- ProTrak’s easy-to-use Query Builder lets you create ad-hoc custom reports based on virtually any selection criteria – from prospects with specific attributes to investors who have not been contacted in the past six months.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of ProTrak Advantage CRM:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads