This CRM Review examines Pipedrive.
In-Depth CRM Review
548 Market Street, Suite 63570
San Francisco, CA 94104-5401
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud
Sub-Category: Contact Manager
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
Pipedrive’s roots are in direct sales. As sales managers and trainers, two of the co-founders experienced an increasing amount of pain with CRM software. There simply was no good solution for managing the company’s sales pipeline.
So in 2010 they teamed up with talented developers to create Pipedrive, a simple and yet powerful tool for managing sales.
We have offices in San Francisco, CA and Tallinn, Estonia. And we are proud to be part of AngelPad alumni.
About the Product:
Have a clear overview of your Sales Pipeline
With Pipedrive you’ll always have a good overview of your sales pipeline. This truly effective sales methodology has been built into the software, which is why sales pros and deal makers love it (their words, not ours).
- More effective than any list – In the pipeline view, your deals are displayed by your different sales stages. This clearly shows how your team is doing and helps you focus on the right deals if an extra push is needed.
- Quickly zoom in with filters – See the sales pipeline for individual team members, specific products and timelines, such as new deals added this week. Perfect for quickly getting to the heart of your questions that come up regularly.
- Simply drag and drop – Oh, and it’s really easy to move deals forward along the pipeline. Just grab the deal with your mouse and drag it into whichever stage you want to.
Coffee is for closers only. It’s your call whether it’s an espresso, a cappuccino or a skinny latte with hazelnut syrup.
- Add custom fields and pipeline stages – Because companies and their sales cycles are different, we made Pipedrive very easy to customize. You can modify sales pipeline stages and add as many custom fields as you like.
- Turn off features you don’t need – You can turn whole modules on and off with just one click. For example, if you don’t sell pre-specified products or services, there’s no need for you to see the Products button every day.
Take your sales pipeline with you. (And if your wife catches you looking at it while on holiday, it’s your own fault).
- Look up important details on the go – Access your to-do list and contacts easily. Search by name or organisation to see full deal history before you step into that important meeting.
- Truly mobile selling – Start new calls or emails with just one tap. When you get an idea for a new lead, it takes just moments to add.
- Add meeting and call notes – Take notes during a call or meeting, they’ll be accessible via the web app instantly.
- Works with Android, too. – If you are an Android user, you can access Pipedrive mobile app using your browser. Just sign in and start using.
Google Apps integration
Pipedrive works seamlessly with Google Apps and Google Drive (the online documents management, that is, not self-driving cars).
- 2-way sync with Google Contacts – When you edit someone’s details, the change will be synced to Pipedrive, and vice versa. (Which is what you’d expect from 2-way sync.)
- 2-way sync with Google Calendar – When you schedule a call in Pipedrive, an event will appear in your Google Calendar. And when you move it in the Calendar, Pipedrive gets updated.
- Google Drive integration – Add Google Docs to deals and contacts or create new ones straight from within Pipedrive. Great for storing and sharing proposals, presentations or specifications.
You can make Pipedrive do pretty much anything with our API. Except for making sales calls, these you still have to make yourself.
- Develop custom features – With our REST API you can do things like pull call lists and make them appear in your call centre software, or create new deals based on someone filling a form on your website.
- Easily connect Pipedrive with other software – Zapier makes it easy to sync data between your web apps, so you don’t need to be a developer to make Pipedrive deals appear in other software such as Evernote or Yammer.
- Developer resources – Pipedrive REST API documentation (v1)
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s View of Pipedrive:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites