This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines PhaseWare Tracker.
In-Depth CRM Review
1700 Redbud Boulevard
McKinney, TX 75069-3282
CRM Category: Customer Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Web Self Service
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Founded in 2005, PhaseWare is a leading provider of robust and financially viable customer service and support software solutions optimized for the small and medium-sized business (SMB). There is a major distinction between installing software and implementing a solution—PhaseWare provides a tailored solution and works with customers step-by-step, not just to get up-and-running, but to achieve their goals. PhaseWare enables companies to better manage their business processes, reduce operational expenses, and significantly increase the effectiveness and quality of customer service and support. The PhaseWare Tracker Suite is uniquely designed to rapidly accelerate implementation, while simultaneously allowing customers to tailor it to their specific needs. The applications are delivered in either an on-site or software-as-a-service (SaaS) model. PhaseWare provides a competitive advantage for the SMB to serve, support, retain, and maximize the value of every customer.
About the Product:
Issue tracking, complaint management, CRM, time tracking, SLA compliance, process management, KM—Tracker is a complete customer support solution!
- Easy adoption: Most customers are using it within a day of implementing either the cloud or on-site solutions
- Easy access: Use the desktop-based Tracker, the browser-based Tracker OnDemand, or like most customers—use both!
- Increase first-call resolution (FCR): Give CSRs all the tools they need to quickly, efficiently, and effectively handle each issue
- E-mail support integration with Outlook: Create tickets from emails, send acknowledgement of receipt, and offer suggestions for troubleshooting and resolution without tying up an agent
- Track and trend: Track ticket duration from open to close and time spent per incident; nip problems in the bud with early problem detection and efficiently create projects and close groups of tickets about the same issue
- Create unlimited SLA packages: Customize service packages to your customers’ needs
- Full life cycle ticket management: Follow tickets from submission to resolution without any falling through the cracks
- Limitless: Handle unlimited tickets, customers, contacts, and knowledgebase items
- Multichannel support: Interact with customers through email, phone, chat, or web
- Multitasking: Handle multiple issues and customers at the same time
- Tracker does just what its name implies…it tracks the information you need for incident management and customer support success.
- Contact management: View detailed customer information with the click of a button
- Multichannel support: Voice, email, chat and Self Service Center
- Multichannel ticketing: Easily create tickets through any available contact channel
- Dashboard: Effectively manage CSR performance using dashboards
- Workflow templates: Customize workflow according to your processes
- Searchable knowledgebase: Quickly access solutions, tips, troubleshooting steps, and documentation
- Improve billing and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities.
- Reporting: Use built-in report templates or create custom reports
- Security administration: Easily manage security with unlimited groups and detailed authorization levels
- Complete flexibility in software delivery
On-site: For internal use
- Web-based: For customers and branch offices
- Mobile: Take our hosted model on the go
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of PhaseWare Tracker:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads