Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Oracle Fusion CRM.
In-Depth CRM Review
Oracle Fusion CRM
500 Oracle Parkway
Redwood Shores, CA 94065
Telephone: (650) 506-7000
Toll Free: (800) 392-2999
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud
About the Company:
With more than 390,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Oracle systems:
- Provide better performance, reliability, security, and flexibility
- Lower the cost and complexity of IT implementation and management
- Deliver greater productivity, agility, and better business intelligence
For customers needing modular solutions, Oracle’s open architecture and multiple operating-system options also give customers unmatched benefits from best-of-breed products in every layer of the stack, allowing them to build the best infrastructure for their enterprise. Learn more about Oracle.
About the Product:
Oracle Fusion CRM: The New Standard for Customer Relationship Management
Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management (CRM), a component of the Oracle Fusion Applications suite, sets a new standard for CRM in sales performance management, enterprise integration, and business flexibility:
- Comprehensive sales suite solution drives better sales performance management
- Role-based user experience provides sales executives, sales managers, and sales reps with information when they need it
- Modular, flexible, and extensible approach for rapid adoption
- 100% standards-based infrastructure reduces the cost of staffing, implementation, and maintenance
- Available on demand or on premise
Value for Existing Applications
- Maximize revenue potential: Siebel CRM and Oracle CRM On Demand customers can take advantage of Fusion CRM’s sales planning module to create optimized sales territory, incentive compensation, and quota recommendations
- Gain a single view of your customer across the enterprise: Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, and Siebel CRM customers can leverage Fusion Customer Hub to consolidate and cleanse customer data across the enterprise
- Centralize order orchestration across multiple capture and fulfillment systems: Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration provides Siebel CRM customers with faster time to revenue through optimized fulfillment processes and more accurate order promising through a global view of supply
- Learn more about Fusion Applications
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Oracle Fusion CRM:
Though we follow them with equal passion, we do not review Oracle’s Enterprise solutions.
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
[easyazon-block align=”left” asin=”0071590455″ locale=”us”] [easyazon-block align=”left” asin=”0973724706″ locale=”us”]