This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines Oracle’s CRM On Demand Solutions.
In-Depth CRM Review
Oracle’s CRM On Demand Solutions
500 Oracle Parkway
Redwood Shores, CA 94065
Telephone: (650) 506-7000
Toll Free: (800) 392-2999
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud
Sub-Category: CRM/Sales Force Automation
About the Company:
With more than 390,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications. Oracle systems:
- Provide better performance, reliability, security, and flexibility
- Lower the cost and complexity of IT implementation and management
- Deliver greater productivity, agility, and better business intelligence
For customers needing modular solutions, Oracle’s open architecture and multiple operating-system options also give customers unmatched benefits from best-of-breed products in every layer of the stack, allowing them to build the best infrastructure for their enterprise. Learn more about Oracle.
About the Product:
Why Oracle CRM On Demand?
Oracle’s Complete CRM solutions offer the broadest and deepest capabilities that help organizations drive sales, marketing, loyalty, and service effectiveness. And in combination with Oracle’s Commerce solutions, they deliver a unified cross-channel experience for consumers. Oracle CRM On Demand enables organizations of all types and sizes to:
- Get smarter—with contextual intelligence, real-time and historic analytics, and adaptive business planning.
- Get more productive—with integrated sales and marketing in the cloud, Outlook/mobile integration and industry specific solutions.
- Get the best value, period—with a lower total cost of ownership, enterprise grade security and your choice of multi-tenancy or single-tenancy options.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Oracle’s CRM On Demand Solutions:
Though we follow them with equal passion, we do not review Oracle’s Enterprise solutions.
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
[easyazon-block align=”left” asin=”0071590455″ locale=”us”] [easyazon-block align=”left” asin=”0973724706″ locale=”us”]