This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines OpenNetworks CRM.
In-Depth CRM Review
OpenNetworks (Pty) Ltd.
Wedgewood Office Park, Block F
3 Muswell Road South Bryanston
2191 South Africa
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud/Open Source
Sub-Category: Contact Manager
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
OpenNetworks (Pty) Ltd is a South African company with more than ten years experience servicing clients in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria, PE, Durban, Harare, Windhoek and London.
About the Product:
Contact Management controls your company’s entire database. Contacts are easily imported and merged to create an Enterprise wide Company Address Book that is clean, safe and controlled. This database is accessible to anyone with a user login, from various devices like desktop PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones. The database can be controlled by various privacy settings to allow departments/branches/individuals to see certain contacts or groups. Contacts are never lost when an employee leaves and measures can be taken to prevent ex-employees from communicating with these contacts.
Other features include:
- Bulk SMS: Personalised bulk SMS communication
- SMS logs and reports: Track bulk SMSs that are sent and track their status
- Signature Control: Maintain brand integrity by managing all users signatures
- Shared Calendar: Know where your employees are at all times
- Call Management: Never forget a lead as well as assigning calls to colleagues
- Contact Syncing: Sync contacts from Google Apps and manage all your address books across all devices.
The CRM is a product added on top of Contact Management. It has additional benefits like:
- Bulk Email : Send professional personalised bulk emails
- Logs: Track email logs and links, with reports
- Sales pipeline : Manage sales and forecasts
- Quick quote creation: Regenerate quotes quickly that are linked to the contact or organisation
- Event management: Send professional invitations and track RSVPs
- Built with security in mind
- No servers required
- No software updates needed – continuous development
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s Video Highlights of this CRM solution:
Rich’s View of OpenNetworks CRM:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads