This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines OpenMoves.
In-Depth CRM Review
315 Main Street, 2nd Floor
Huntington NY 11743-6941
CRM Taxonomy: CRM – Cloud
Sub-Category: Email Marketing
About the Company:
In life, when one door closes another one opens. When CMP media was acquired in 2000, Ronen Yaari found himself without a job along with the rest of his online publishing team. Instead of rushing to find the next paycheck, he decided to create OpenMoves and leverage his team’s vast range of experience creating web sites and e-newsletters for CMP’s largest technology vendors (Microsoft, HP, Dell, etc). As his focus, he chose the small market business (SMB).
Over the next number of years, OpenMoves became known for addressing the needs of small to mid-size businesses. Our technology and services have expanded to include Search Engine Marketing and CMS driven web sites that are readily affordable and easy to maintain.
In 2008, Amir Chitayat joined OpenMoves as partner, bringing with him a wealth of executive experience and a clear understanding of how marketing and distribution channels work. Amir has spent decades running large national and multi-national technology companies. Finally, there was another parent in the house.
Along the way, OpenMoves has attracted talented and dedicated project managers who form the very underpinning of OpenMoves. Our team of professionals works hand-in-hand with clients to make things happen. It is our ability to work virtually – as needed and unrestricted by geography – which allows us to attract the very best talent out there.
Contrary to local legend, OpenMoves did not start out as a yoga studio, though both partners are heavily into Yoga. Instead, the name “OpenMoves” originated as a mantra of sorts – a reminder for individuals and businesses to continuously look for new opportunities, be open to change, and not be afraid of making both personal and business moves when the opening is right.
As business owners and partners, experience has shown us that there are always new opportunities to be found and a next level to aspire to. It is our job to be prepared with an open mindset to apply our experience and tools for your next climb-through. Helping to move you up to the next level is what the OpenMoves experience is all about.
About the Product:
OpenMoves Email Marketing Platform
OM3 is a powerful email marketing platform that comes with our strategy and dedicated account services. This next-generation email platform has all the bells and whistles of an enterprise level platform but with an amazing ease of use.
Included are a smooth interface with advanced features such as: drag and drop editor, automated drip campaigns, landing pages, dynamic content, lead scoring, Salesforce and MS Dynamics CRM integration, drag-and-drop survey tools, cart abandonment, Magento integration, superior deliverability and many more…
Email Creation and Testing
- Free mobile templates, custom designs or upload your own
- Create beautiful templates with no HTML knowledge with the Drag & Drop editor
- Check what your email looks with Inbox preview
- A/B and MVT testing to optimize for best subject line or content
- Drag-and-drop automated campaigns
- Integrated surveys and registration forms
- Easy to use wizard to manage your opt-in lists
- Create custom fields to match your business needs
- Advanced forms and popover registrations for your web site
- Score your prospects based on engagement
- Drag-and-drop segment builder based on purchase behavior (orders, products, frequency)
- Segment by behavior and demographics: opens, engagement, sent history, gender…
Reporting (beyond opens and clicks)
- Analyze your email results with a visual “Heat Map” of clicks
- Score prospects and clients with your parameters
- Individual reports for A/B testing, Triggers, and Auto-Responders
- Report survey and registration results with email behavioral results
- Compare campaigns side by side for best results
- Advanced segmentation & behavioral queries via Boolean logic
- Google eCommerce results and ROI tracking individual campaigns
Advanced Email Campaign Features
- Automate “drip” campaigns using
- Create beautiful landing pages that convert
- Integrate cart and browse abandonment emails
- Leverage your MS Dynamics or Salesforce CRM
- Survey your recipients and create registration forms and pop-ups
- Maximize ROI with the Magento eCommerce integration
Email Deliverability and Security
- High deliverability using an authenticated dedicated email domain for your company.
- Watchdog predictive algorithm to analyze every name and list
- White-listed with ISPs and work hard to stay that way
- Ensure that no mailing hits a blacklist and if it does, we’ll correct
- All customer data resides in our secure data center
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of OpenMoves:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
Still have questions about OpenMoves? Just leave a comment below!