This CRM Review examines Nomalys Origin.
In-Depth CRM Review
2415 Third Street, Suite 231
San Francisco, CA 94107-3182
CRM Taxonomy: Mobile Support – Cloud
About the Company:
Founded in 2009 by 2 specialists in software, mobile devices and user experience, Nomalys offers the best mobile application to boost efficiency and revolutionize customer relationship on the go!
After 3 years of R&D and several patents, Nomalys is the most disruptive solution that revolutionize data browsing and display on smartphone and tablet devices.
In partnership with the best IT research labs, Nomalys has designed unique algorithms which make possible to display in real time any type of data (CRM, ERP, BI, GED, HR …) in a unified way according to their contextual relevance.
Nomalys’ marketing and sales teams as well as the R&D teams work across sites in Paris, Bordeaux and San Francisco.
About the Product:
Nomalys Origin is the most intuitive and efficient mobile app to access, edit and enrich all your information from your business applications (CRM, ERP, BI, EDM, etc..) on smartphone & tablet (iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry & Windows Phone) online & offline.
Using Nomalys Origin you can access, edit and enrich all customer data in your business applications (accounts, contacts, opportunities, etc.) quickly and efficiently.
It is the only mobile app that can simultaneously connect to one or several business applications (CRM, ERP, EDM, etc.) thereby giving a unified view of customer data (including invoices, documents etc.).
What makes Nomalys Origin so unique?
- 360° view of customer data
- Works both online and offline
- Read, Edit and Add features
- Smart geolocation
- Multiple Data Sources (eg: NetSuite, SAP, PeopleSoft, Sage, etc.)
- Smartphones & Tablets: View and manage all your customer information from your Nomalys app whatever your device is (iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry & WP8).
- Multi data sources: Nomalys is compatible with any type of data source: SAP, Siebel, Salesforce.com (SFDC), Microsoft Dynamics (MS Dynamics), Sage, Sugar, Zoho, Workday, etc.
In addition, Nomalys aggregates data from different data sources in a unified way to access your entire IT system (CRM, ERP, BI, …) in mobility.
360° view of your data: Rediscover your IT system from your mobile device with a graphical, ergonomic and intuitive view of customer data.
- OnLine & OffLine: Access, view and manage your customer data (CRM, ERP, BI, GED, etc …) from your smartphone and / or tablet in online AND offline.
- Browsing, Edition & Enrichment : Check, edit and enhance your customers data quickly and easily from your smartphone or tablet using custom forms.
- Quick to implement: The implementation of the Nomalys solution within client companies varies between 1 week and 1 month.
- Device security: The first level of security is on the mobile device. Each user has unique credentials to connect to the information system through Nomalys. We manage the user-terminal couple. By default, only one mobile device is allowed per user.
- IT system security: No modifications are required to your information system to deploy Nomalys’ solution. We don’t install anything at our customer’s sites, neither do we duplicate, save or index their data bases.
- Communication security: All communications are encrypted. Whatever protocol the customer chooses to use (Https, VPN, MPLS), Nomalys guarantees secured data transmission.
Furthermore, none of the data that transits through the Nomalys servers is stored. Once the data is analyzed, converted and pushed to the mobile device, it is deleted from the Nomalys servers.
The only information that is stored on the Nomalys servers is the configuration information for the application and individual configuration for each user.
In addition to the wide array of application connectors for such popular applications as Netsuite, SAP, Oracle, Siebel, etc, Nomalys offers custom solutions that provide deep integration to the following CRM solutions:
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly. See:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Nomalys:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
Still have questions about Nomalys? Just leave a comment below!