Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Sales Commission Software.
In-Depth CRM Review
Sales Commission Software
190 Queen Anne Avenue
Seattle, WA 98109-4968
CRM Category: Sales Management Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Sales Compensation Management
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Nirvaha Corporation is a SaaS company focused on helping finance and sales professionals:
- Reduce administrative costs associated with sales
- Improve cash flow
- Increase revenue
Nirvaha’s solutions work seamlessly together, and readily support integration with QuickBooks, SalesForce.com, and other enterprise infrastructure.
WHO WE ARE
Nirvaha was founded by Ramesh Parameswaran, a seasoned entrepreneur and ex-Microsoft executive. The leadership team has years of experience in designing and delivering consumer as well large scale enterprise software that exceeds users expectations in sophistication, ease of use, scalability, and reliability. Past large scale clients include Intel, Honeywell, Motorola, Ford, and P&G.
A testament to the strength of Nirvaha’s solution is its roster ofadvisors and investors, consisting of some the most well known names in the industry. Each brings a tremendous wealth of domain knowledge, operational, and financial expertise to the table.
About the Product:
CONFIGURABLE SALES COMMISSION APPLICATION
Commission Software that works for the way you do business. No upfront professional services needed and easy to get started with.
Nirvaha Commissions is the only on-demand commission application that can be configured to meet your specific business without requiring upfront professional services. Nirvaha handles plans from the most basic to the most complex, including plans with:
- Base commissions
- Single and multiple accelerators
- Individual and group quotas
- Recurring commission payments, residuals, and trails
- Splits, draws, claw-backs
- Commissions calculated from revenue, gross margin, units sold
- Multi-currency support
- and much more
Make the Software Work with Your Plan, Not the Other Way Round
Existing commission software requires businesses to pay significant upfront professional services fees to implement your specific commission plan; OR you will have to change your commission plan to accommodate the software’s capabilities. Nirvaha’s commission software eliminates these issues. Your specific commission plan will work smoothly without requiring upfront professional services. Get up and running in less than a day with our QuickStart program.
Sales Teams Sell More and Track Commissions Less
Your sales team can spend less time tracking commissions and more time closing deals – all while giving you the ability to manage their incentives based on what is right for your business and NOT based on what software is capable of.
Sales and finance teams will be in sync on all matters related to commissions since sales reps and sales managers can view their own commission reports and see only commission data relevant to them or their subordinates. With support for virtually every type of commission plan, Nirvaha also puts your sales and finance teams in sync by delivering commission reports accessible and viewable in on demand.
Supported Commission Plans
- Base commission rates as a percentage of revenue or gross margin
- Base commission rates as a price per unit sold or specific bonus amounts
- Accelerators and quota plans that compensate your sales rep for revenue targets, gross margin targets or number of units targets
- Accelerators that compensate your sales reps as a percentage of revenue or gross margin or as a rate per unit beyond a target or simple bonus payments for exceeding targets
- Quotas per individual or group of individuals
- Different commission rates, quota calculations and accelerators on the same item for different commission payees
- Different commission rates, quota calculations and accelerators for different items
- Different commission rates, quota calculations and accelerators based on the type of deal or date of booking
- Recurring or subscription based commission payments with weekly, bi-monthly, monthly, quarterly or annual commission payments
- Residuals (or trails) that allow you to configure different commission rates for different weeks, months, quarters, or years
- Variable commission payments each period depending on the actual transacted sales in each period
- Splits or pro-rated commissions
- Draws and claw-backs
- Multiple currencies
- …. And much more. We would love to find a commission plan that does not work with Nirvaha Commission software.
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Sales Commission Software:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
O.K., full disclosure, Andy Zoltners was a professor of mine at Northwestern. Sure, I still like the guy. But these are great books. I wish that I had them when I was a sales manager!