This review was last updated by
New Nimble 5.0 Raising the Bar for Company-Wide Team Relationship Management
Nimble CRM recently launched a major update to its award winning simple CRM for Office 365 and G Suite – Nimble 5.0, an easy-to-use team relationship manager designed to transform the way businesses engage customers.
Nimble 5.0 delivers a set of powerful enhancements centered on the CRM basics that dramatically improve team relationship management across the organization: an updated view of their enriched contact record, optimized activity tracking, enhanced contact privacy, and integrations with Office 365, Power BI, and Azure.
“Historically, Nimble has been known as a simple, smart relationship manager for G Suite users that need to integrate contacts, calendar appointments, inboxes, and social into an easy-to-use team CRM system,” said Nimble CEO, Jon Ferrara. “As our customers have adopted Office 365, team sizes have grown and their needs have become more complex. We built Nimble 5.0 to integrate with the business apps and tools they use everyday: Office 365, Teams, Edge, PowerBI, Dynamics 365, and applications built using Azure.”
What’s New in Nimble CRM 5.0
- Nimble’s built- in contact sync with hundreds of business apps enables teams to engage more intelligently by accessing a shared 360-degree view of contacts enriched with company and personal insights, social signals, communication histories, and more. The two-way synchronization works back inside wherever teams work, delivering contact and company insights within their favorite business apps and wherever they prospect on the web.
- Nimble’s redesigned contact record allows teams to see, update, and search for all important relationship in one actionable view. Updated UI scales to your browser’s screen size for a more intuitive perspective on the people who matter most. Log activities, view contact and company information, scan social signals, send trackable email templates, apply tags, and more — right from the contact record.
- Nimble’s enhanced Smart Contacts app will support calendar, tasks, deals, and custom views. Important contact fields will be at the top of the record, allowing teams to take quick action on what matters most to them. With this update, the Smart Contacts app with be easier to use, logged information can be edited with less clicks, and teams will enjoy more functionality across multiple platforms.
- With the new Activities Listing Tab and Custom Activities Types, teams will be able to organize, prioritize, and track activities (including calls, tasks, and events) easier than ever. The Listing tab is complete with a dynamic view of the screen, providing teams with more room to measure their tasks against their related opportunities. Additionally, custom activity types and inline editing will enable teams to log tasks on a more granular level in order to organize activities based on their individual business needs.
- It’s now easier than ever to identify engagement and follow-up opportunities from anywhere within Nimble workflows by adding the ability to send tracked email templates from everywhere teams work: from contact records, the Messages tab, the Today Page dashboard, while mobile, and within the Nimble Smart Contacts App.
For further details, see: