This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines Net Aspects CRM.
In-Depth CRM Review
Net Aspects CRM
Net Aspects, Inc.
780 Chadbourne Road
Fairfield, CA 94534-9611
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Vertical Solution: 53121 – Real Estate Agents and Brokers
Seats: Small/Medium Business
About the Company:
Started in 1999 as a Windows based website hosting company, Net Aspects grew to an ASP (Application Service Provider as we called it back then) when the dot Com clients and projects were drying up. Founders Heath Craig (CEO) and Brandon Emana (President) quickly established a niche market specializing in Real Estate software and created SalesAspects®.
SalesAspects® provided customer relationship management (CRM) software to Real Estate Agents and Lead administration tools to brokerages coupled with MLS IDX data driven websites. In 2002, SalesAspects® featured email marketing that tied seamlessly to both the website and CRM. The Back Office product with commission management was added in 2005.
In 2007, Donald Locke, an outside director and Board member since 2001, joined the executive team full time as CFO and helped manage the company through its only slow growth period in company history, during the housing market slump. Today, Net Aspects continues to grow and the Net Aspects team continues to innovate and expand the SalesAspects® product line.
About the Product:
- Widget driven Business Dashboard
- Contact Manager
- Contact Activity Tracking
- Contact Groups
- Import & Export contact data
- Opportunities/Pipeline management
- Calendar & Task Management
- SMS Appointment Reminders
- Document Management
- Mobile CRM “SAM”
- Mobile Contacts/Leads
- Mobile Calendar & Task/Reminders
- Mobile Listing Notifications
- Mobile Email Marketing Assignment
- Branded HTML Email Templates
- Seasonal & Holiday HTML Templates
- Automated Drip Campaigns
- Automated Date Driven News Letters
- Track & Report Email Activity
- View who opened and clicked through your email
- Compare results from all your email campaign
- Watch your email list grow and track opt-outs
- Your own domain name (or you can transfer one if you already have)
- Editable Page, Name, Title, URL, Keywords & Descriptions Meta Tags
- Professionally designed themes to choose from
- Widget to add Text, Images or edit HTML
- Easy Wizard for quick site setup
- Widget to add RSS, Atom Feeds
- Custom Lead Forms Widget
- Script Code Widget
- Calendar Events (Managed in CRM) Control
- Site map Widget
- Top and Secondary Navigation Control
- Lead Capture forms integrated with CRM & CRM Mobile
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Net Aspects CRM:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads