Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines LifeRunner.
In-Depth CRM Review
More Productive Now
12154 Darnestown Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20878-2206
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Personal Productivity
Seats: Anyone and Everyone!
About the Company:
More Productive Now! is the company and creative product of Phil Seeman.
Phil is an expert in the field of personal and team productivity and organization. He consults with individual executives, teams, and organizations, enabling them to be more productive and less stressed in managing their commitments, tasks, projects, and e-mail. In addition, Phil develops software designed with the same goal in mind – providing tools that make people more productive and effective.
Phil has been a successful consultant and entrepreneur for over 30 years. His participation in a variety of companies of all sizes has provided a wealth of experience in how individuals and teams function and organize themselves. He spent time working at Amgen and Nestle USA, gaining valuable experience in the workings of large corporations. As an entrepreneur, he co-founded Micro Management Systems, one of the first companies to provide microcomputer-based management solutions for the hospital industry, and TeamScope Software, developing Microsoft Outlook-based collaborative business solutions.
Over the course of his career, Phil studied all aspects of personal information management and productivity. As the business world moved into the 21st century, the problem of information overload, and the overall feeling of overwork and overwhelm, continued to climb.
In response to that increased need, beginning in 2004 Phil began creating and perfecting a new methodology for managing one’s commitments, tasks, projects, and email. In 2006, he founded More Productive Now LLC and launched the More Productive Now! productivity system.
Since that time, Phil has provided coaching to a number of individuals and organizations, helping them to be more productive and effective while reducing the stress from overwork and overwhelm. His clients include Marriott Corporation, General Motors, CB Richard Ellis, Medtronic, Starwood Hotels, and UBS Financial.
Seeing a great and still largely unfulfilled need for software that effectively solves the information overload problem, Phil has recently focused on the development of LifeRunner, as well as add-on tools for Outlook and Evernote.
Phil is also the author of Getting More Done: How to Lift Your Productivity and Lower Your Stress with Microsoft Outlook.
About the Product:
LifeRunner is the revolutionary new Personal Organization System. It provides you with a powerful means of easily handling your Inbox and managing all of your commitments – your e-mail, projects, to-do’s, documents, notes, delegated tasks, and more.
- allows you to organize your life into projects, both at work and outside. Within each project, you can easily keep track of all of the relevant e-mails, documents, to-do’s, notes, and people.
- integrates with Evernote, so you can easily link your Evernote notes with your LifeRunner projects, and access your Evernote information right from within LifeRunner.
- tames your Inbox by assigning your e-mails to your projects. It’s very smart about knowing which e-mails belong to which project – and it learns as you use it, so that incoming e-mails are automatically attached to the appropriate project without you lifting a finger.
- is highly intelligent in other ways as well. For example, typing “Call Mary Jones next Tues about the Fair Oaks Project” automatically creates a “Call” action, assigns the action to the Fair Oaks project, builds a link to the contact record for Mary Jones, and sets the due date to the proper date for next Tuesday. Here again, it gets more intelligent as you use it, by learning what’s important to you and how you work.
- provides an outlining structure in which you create and manage your information. This allows you to organize your projects and notes in a hierarchical fashion if you choose to.
- makes your data available both “in the cloud”, so you can access it from any Internet-connected PC, and locally, so you can work offline from the web when appropriate.
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of LifeRunner:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads