This review was last updated by
This CRM Review examines Mingly.
In-Depth CRM Review
548 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud
Sub-Category: Contact Manager
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
Relationships are about people, not contacts, messages or updates.
Mingly was founded to help people stay better connected with an easy-to-use, lightweight relationship management tool.
In 2009, Mingly Founder and CEO Tyler Koblasa was looking for advisors, partners, and supporters for a new venture he was pursuing. He met amazing, inspiring people, and felt a huge loss when he couldn’t build ongoing relationships with everyone efficiently.
Traditional CRM tools and desktop software didn’t quite cut it, as they were heavy and opportunity or sales lead focused. A new form of “Personal Relationship Manager” or “PRM” was needed.
After searching for ways to better manage a growing network of personal contacts, Tyler founded Mingly to create a lightweight relationship management tool that helps people stay connected. Mingly launched in 2010 after winning a recent Startup Weekend L.A., and is now based in SoMa in San Francisco.
Mingly’s Core Values:
- Trust: the privacy and security of your data is Mingly’s top priority. We will never look at or share your personal information, and are committed to taking all precautionary steps to insure the highest level of security and privacy.
- User experience: Mingly aims to be the simplest, most user-friendly contact management product available, while providing a powerful set of features to help users stay connected with their key contacts.
- Community: Our users offer invaluable feedback that helps Mingly become better for everyone. We love to engage with our users to create the best experience possible.
About the Product:
1. Unify your contacts and sync all your social networks
Bring your contacts from email, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to one convenient place. Focus on people, not platforms.
2. Remind yourself to always keep in touch
Keep in touch reminders keep you top of mind with more opportunities and referrals coming your way.
3. Never miss an important moment again
Get notified of key life events such as a job change, relocation, upcoming birthday, if someone gets married or they move to a new city.
Build Meaningful Relationships
- Uncover more opportunities.
- Game changers and top producers cultivate powerful networks. Mingly makes the art of High Touch Relationship Development easier than ever. Learn how Mingly keeps you in touch and top of mind with high-value relationships.
Follow up and stay top of mind with your most important relationships:
- Keep-in-touch reminders make sure you never go too long without connecting.
- Real time social alerts about key events in your contacts’ lives. From relocations, to birthdays, and job changes, you’re always in the know and ready to show you care.
Get it Together!
Finally a global addressbook.
- See all your contacts in one place across email, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Prioritize who’s important
- Filter and search by location, company, last contacted, and more.
Understand What’s Important
- Profiles at your fingertips let you easily explore social updates, and understand shared interests and professional goals.
- Tag contacts in groups and add notes. No more forgetting important things like how you met, or someone’s favorite hobby.
- Review previous conversations no matter where they took place. View interaction history across mail and social accounts for a contact.
For complete pricing details, please see:
Mingly is available as a web app, Gmail plugin along with MyPeople personalized email digest.
You must have a Google account to use Mingly. Signup for a free Google account here.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s Video Highlights of this CRM solution:
Rich’s View of Mingly:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads