Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines Metronome Explain™.
In-Depth CRM Review
Metronome Labs LLC
5401 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201-2625
CRM Category: Selling on the Web – Cloud
Sub-Category: Web Analytics/SEO
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Metronome Labs delivers increased e-business productivity by providing complete turn-key solutions to monitor, measure, and optimize all aspects of complex e-commerce websites. Based on innovative clickstream data capture technology, Metronome solutions deliver complete and accurate data in real-time, with a lower total cost of ownership. Metronome solutions are used by leading online enterprises, including nearly 30 of Internet Retailer’s 2010 “Top 500” sites, for performance monitoring, traffic analysis, visitor behavior, fraud detection, search optimization and other applications.
About the Product:
Metronome Explain™ is a powerful, flexible, expandable web analytics package that gives you all the functionality and reporting you’d expect from enterprise level analytics software, plus the ability to create customized reports, analyze specific activity and compare activity across different channels. Explain is more than just a web analytics package, however. Explain is full-featured web-based data mining product, providing on-line analytical processing (OLAP) with the ability to tie your external corporate data to your web information.
Metronome Explain consists of three key components:
- Data Processing Engine: Allows the dynamic generation of new reports and segmentation on-the-fly using existing data without reloading.
- Data Store: Stores atomic data about your clickstream traffic, allowing you to add new reports at will.
- Reporting Suite: Provides a convenient web interface for viewing and interacting with your data.
Metronome Explain comes with over 50 standard reports covering all the basics, such as:
- Top-line metrics & Dashboards: These reports show the top-line metrics for your website, such as page impressions, visits and unique visitors. They can also be expanded to include custom metrics specific for your site, such as commercial performance.
- Trending: These reports show the variation of top-line metrics over hours, days, weeks, and years. Custom metrics can also be added to show how these have varied in response to external events such as marketing campaigns.
- Content Usage: These reports show how content is being used on your site. Simple ranked reports show how often each piece of content has been accessed, the view duration, and associated parameters. This allows for swift popularity based content optimization.
- Visitor Information: Reports covering every aspect of your site’s visitors, including: IP address and/or resolved hostname, time zone, geographical location, client environment (i.e. platform and browser), and event-level details of all of their visits.
- Navigation: Complete suite of reports covering on-site navigation: from their first page with visit entry reports, through their visit with path analysis and traffic visualization reports, to their final pages and exiting URLs.
- Referrals & SEO analysis: Reports covering the search engine and search terms that were used, along with details of all identified external referring sites down to the specific referring page.
Flexibility is a key strength of Metronome Explain, and when combined with our easy to use Single-Click™ segmentation interface, data mining has never been easier!
In addition to the above, new reports can be easily created – often taking only minutes – which can then query data from the Metronome Explain data store. The newly created report will be functional immediately, and can even reference historical data. Metronome Explain is quite rare in its ability to perform post-hoc analysis!
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Metronome Explain™:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads