This post was most recently updated on July 9th, 2014
Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
In-Depth CRM Review
Method Integration Inc.
57 Spadina Avenue
Toronto Ontario M5V 2J2
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud
Sub-Category: Contact Manager
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
The company’s roots have always been in small business software, having first developed QXpress, a field service scheduling software for QuickBooks.
After the team had grown to 20+, QXpress was sold to a competitor – giving us the time necessary to launch our new venture: Method! You see, somewhere along the way, we had this massive idea, and had already started tinkering with it…….
The massive idea
Wouldn’t it be a game-changer if small businesses could truly afford a custom business application? Let’s take away the advantage large enterprises have with their multi-million dollar SAP and Oracle customized solutions! Being cost prohibitive, custom solutions are for the big guys, while the small guys settle for rigid out-of-the-box software. In our QXpress days, we learned that small business users had a great desire for customization. They demonstrated this with their passion for designing and customizing their own reports using a drag & drop, wizard-based report designer.
This spawned the thought…..why limit that to just reports? What if an entire app was built that way?
What if we created a do-it-yourself platform, and used it to create an awesome CRM app that can be used out-of-the-box, but is also fully customizable – since every screen, every button, everything, was made using the same drag & drop tools that users had access to? How novel. And what if we built in automatic real-time syncing with QuickBooks? With this thought…..the concept behind Method was born!
Thousands of QuickBooks users around the world now run their companies on Method, and hundreds of QuickBooks advisors and consultants recommend Method to their clients.
We believe in your innovation. This is why we created Method. We believe in the small guy taking on the Goliath.
About the Product:
- Track phone calls, emails and appointments for contacts and leads.
- Allow customers to view and pay invoices online using portals.
- Manage and share tasks, documents and processes with staff and partners.
- Close more deals and convert them into QuickBooks invoices.
- Syncs with QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online.
- Method uses patent-pending Method Push™ sync technology to mirror your QuickBooks data in real-time.
- Virtually everything syncs back and forth, including customers, vendors, employees, invoices, sales orders, time tracking, purchase orders, and much more.
- No two businesses are identical. Configure your system to match your business processes.
- Everything in Method is designed using the same drag and drop tools that are available to you as a user.
- Create your own tables, fields, screens, buttons – the sky is the limit.
Gmail, Outlook and more
- Integration with Google Apps allows you to view and add QuickBooks and CRM data directly from within Gmail.
- The Outlook plug-in syncs emails and calendar appointments.
- Connects with SmartVault.com for document management.
- Uses Intuit Merchant Services, Authorize.NET and more for credit card processing.
For complete pricing details, please see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please see:
Rich’s Video Highlights of this CRM solution:
Rich’s View of Method CRM for QuickBooks:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads