This CRM Review examines Mast Mobile.
In-Depth CRM Review
Mast Mobile, Inc.
335 Madison Avenue, Third Floor
New York NY 10017-4611
Telephone: (646) 687-7200
CRM Taxonomy: CRM – Cloud
Seats: Small Enterprise/Enterprise
About the Company:
We launched Mast to reinvent communications for modern sales teams and businesses. Every day, more work gets done on mobile devices—even if they’re in front of a desk phone, sales reps often use their mobile phone.
Our goal is to provide a communications platform that is integrated with the way we work, so we rethought mobile to embed the CRM into the rep’s day-to-day sales activities on their mobile phone.
Our primary area of focus is in building a platform to integrate work communications data into other enterprise applications to improve analytics and productivity. Client communication data is highly valuable but companies haven’t been able to access it due to a lack of tools and systems or, often because end users do not adopt them.
We believe the right foundation has to be to create a seamless user experience, so people use their mobile devices normally, and to build in the network layer the ability to intelligently separate and capture the work communications data.
We asked some basic questions:
- Why can’t I automatically load client calls and texts on my mobile phone into my CRM?
- Why can’t I dictate a note and load it into my CRM on the go?
- Why should anyone have more than one work number (nobody we know has more than one work email address)?
- Why can a mobile phone only have one phone number?
- Why am I carrying two phones, one for work and one for personal?
- Why can’t you use your phone number on any connected device?
We came up with new answers. It’s easy to try out Mast, take a few minutes to do it now. When you do, you’ll ask why hasn’t anybody ever done
About the Product:
Integrate your CRM with your mobile phone.
All calls. All texts. Automatically captured.
Your CRM is only as valuable as the data entered into the system. Get more value from your investment in CRM by automatically capturing all calls and texts – inbound and outbound, whether on a rep’s mobile phone or softphone, in the office or on the go, using one work number for each rep to maintain continuity with sales leads.
- Load all client calls into your CRM – Mast automatically loads all calls with clients or leads – inbound or outbound – and creates a task linked to the contact with all the call information.
- Load Messages (coming soon) – Automatically loads all texts with clients into your CRM. Once a day Mast creates a task linked to the contact including all texts during that day.
- Dictate Notes – Mast makes it easy add notes without logging into CRM. After a call, Mast prompts you to dictate notes and follow-up tasks, and transcribes and adds them to the call record.
- Call Analytics – Dashboards built into Salesforce for team and agent call analytics, including number of inbound and outbound calls, talk time and average call time.
- Call Recordings – You have the option of recording calls for training and coaching, either as a default setting or just for calls you select.
- Never Miss a Client Call – One work number that works on your mobile phone or a softphone on your computer.
Mast Mobile starts at $20/user/month
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly, see:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Mast Mobile:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
Still have questions about Mast Mobile? Just leave a comment below!