This review was last updated
This CRM Review examines Marketsync.
In-Depth CRM Review
11828 Slater Avenue NE
Kirkland, WA 98034-4176
CRM Category: Field Sales Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Sales Fulfillment
Seats: Small/Medium Business
About the Company:
Marketsync delivers the only integrated, multi-channel correspondence solution for Salesforce CRM. Marketsync makes it easy for Salesforce users to send personalized, 1-to-1 communications that include any combination of emails, letters, packages, collateral, or print on demand materials with just a few clicks. With Marketsync, companies can add multi-channel correspondence to any sales, service, or marketing program—making it richer and more effective. Force.com developers can also easily add Marketsync to any Force.com application for a more robust solution.
Marketsync turns Salesforce CRM and any Force.com application into a multi-channel communication solution that makes it easy for any user to:
- Send the best-crafted message using any combination of communication channels to any lead, contact, or user in Salesforce.
- Follow up at precisely the right time, every time, with automated tracking and instant notifications.
- Get real-time metrics that enable you to continually improve communication programs with prospects and customers.
About the Product:
Our solution cuts through the digital clutter.
Marketsync is designed specifically for sales teams. It integrates seamlessly with Salesforce CRM and is easily installed via the AppExchange. Salespeople send personalized letters and packages to their prospects with just two or three clicks, or send correspondence automatically via integration with Salesforce Campaigns and Workflow, enforcing best practices and helping salespeople get through to prospects early in the sales cycle.
Marketsync handles printing, assembly and shipping, tracks each letter or package until it’s delivered, and creates an audit trail in Salesforce.
Timely, Personalized Direct Mail & Fulfillment
- Customize package content for each prospect
- Combine on-demand printing and custom assembly
- No minimums; send one or a thousand
- Letters and packages can ship the same day
Built into Salesforce CRM
- Common user interface makes Marketsync easy to learn and use
- Send a personalized letter or package in just two clicks
- All data stays in one place – no importing or exporting
- Single-sign-on security
Tight Workflow Integration
- Create an end-to-end prospecting program
- Trigger emails and follow-up tasks
- Synchronize sales activities with real-time package delivery
- Automate customer life cycle management
Executive Visibility and Measurement
- Track and analyze campaign results
- In-depth measurement of prospecting efforts
- Increase accountability against key performance metrics
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of Marketsync:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads