Last Updated on 7 years by RichBohn
This CRM Review examines ProAlign®.
In-Depth CRM Review
Mapping Analytics LLC
120 Allens Creek Road
Rochester, NY 14618-3306
CRM Category: Sales Management Support – Cloud
Sub-Category: Territory Management
Seats: Small Enterprise
About the Company:
Smarter Decisions, Better Results
When we talk about smarter decisions, we mean helping you make the right choices about how to deploy marketing and sales resources more effectively. Better results? Those come from the increased revenue, profit and productivity our clients come to us to achieve.
Location. Location. Location.
You know the old ‘location’ adage used by real estate agents. It rings every bit as true in the business world too.
If you don’t have the right people in the right places — or stores, branches or service centers located to best serve and gain customers — you can’t be as profitable as you should be.
Mapping Analytics takes a unique geographic approach to profiling your customers and predicting market potential for your products and services. We then apply this intelligence to help you develop productive sales territories and select profitable sites. Count on us for consulting and analytic services, mapping software, and data to help you achieve your goals.
Key Facts About Mapping Analytics
- Founded 1989
- Led by experienced leadership team with proven success in geographic analytics, mapping, project management and application development
- Headquartered in Rochester, NY with development offices located in Ithaca, NY
- Our focus is business management, including sales, marketing, real estate, strategic planning, and GIS consulting. Our clients span virtually every business segment, from manufacturing/distribution, banking/finance, retail, real estate, and restaurants to marketing/media/advertising, insurance, and health care.
What Distinguishes Mapping Analytics
- Client advocacy – Our goal is to translate information into successful, actionable programs. We work with you to successfully leverage the full power of geographic business intelligence tools.
- We don’t just resell software, or act as consultants – We provide you as much or as little help as you need. Whether you want us to “do it for you,” handle it all in-house, or somewhere in between, we can help.
- Not “one size fits all” – Our business-client focus and broad range of products and services help us provide solutions that meet your individual needs. We can even develop custom software applications and provide training.
- Personal approach – Our clients tell us that we’re friendly and down to earth, approachable, personable, trustworthy, flexible and good listeners.
- Fast and Flexible – We’re responsive, able to provide fast turnarounds for special projects and quick answers to questions.
- Download the brochure – Advantages of Working with a Multi-Source Reseller.
Benefits of Working with Us
- Fast, expert answers – We know what works in business geographics, across a wide array of technical solutions, and within many disciplines.
- Custom solutions – Our multi-vendor approach enables us to provide specific solutions to solve unique issues.
- Convenience – Our diverse consulting solutions, custom services, and software make us a one-stop-shop for your projects.
- Actionable information – We find solutions that fit your business needs and goals, so you can translate information into actionable programs.
About the Product:
Better Performing Sales Territories
Make your sales organization more productive with ProAlign®, an integrated family of sales territory management tools to create, analyze, realign and optimize sales territories.
ProAlign software combines database, mapping, reporting and graphics, plus optimization algorithms to help you make the right decisions to significantly improve sales productivity. Ease of use, a short learning curve, and fast manipulation of data all are hallmarks of ProAlign. With ProAlign, your organization will save time, resources and money because you will be able to:
- Maximize market coverage while closing all gaps
- Match sales coverage to market opportunity
- Rapidly respond to market or organizational changes
- Lower the cost of selling by reducing travel time and associated travel expenses
- Reduce sales administration time
- Increase equity, fairness and morale among your sales team
For complete pricing details, please contact the company directly.
For a proper demo of this CRM solution:
For a proper demo of this CRM solution, please contact the company directly.
Rich’s View of ProAlign®:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
Sorry, I have yet to find an independent review of this solution.
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- Coming Soon!
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
O.K., full disclosure, Andy Zoltners was a professor of mine at Northwestern. Sure, I still like the guy. But these are great books. I wish that I had them when I was a sales manager!