This CRM Review examines Maple CRM.
In-Depth CRM Review
#B-18, 2nd Main,
KEB Layout, BTM 1st Stage,
Bangalore – 560 029
CRM Category: Strategic Solution – Cloud
Sub-Category: Contact Manager
Seats: Small Business
About the Company:
Its Denisys Technologies, Bangalore behind the scenes of Maple CRM.
Denisys Technologies, a software firm based in Bangalore, India, started in 2007 with a good motive in software product development. We are focused on developing customized software solutions and in-house software products for professionals & corporate.
We believe in simplicity and our main objective is to develop software that simplifies the life of small corporate managements.
Our flagship product is iJob JMS (Job Management System) which has reached many professionals in India who use it for internal work management. Our biggest venture is Maple CRM, a web based client tracking software which can serve any type of business or service industry. With Maple CRM we have moved our focus to Cloud Computing Solutions and we are in the process of moving our other products as well to the cloud based solution.
Our other venture is a free job portal for Bangalore. TalentBangalore.com which is developed to provide effective employment related solutions to industry and people in Bangalore absolutely free of cost.
We are specialized in delivering innovative and custom software solutions to corporations and are dedicated to provide software products which are less complicated and have user friendly interfaces.
Our core Values?
- Innovation Oriented – We develop software based on real use cases and business prototypes.
- Customer Focused – Our biggest asset is that our customers. Customer Testimonials tells how much they value us.
- Team Work – We work together in reaching a common vision. We believe that teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success.
- Uncomplicate software and make it user friendly! That’s our policy.
About the Product, Maple CRM:
What is Maple CRM?
Maple is a web based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to manage customer lifecycle across sales and service functions in small and medium organizations. Integration of data across the organization regardless of big or small, ensures that you have greater visibility in all areas of your business, from daily operations to a strategic decision level. Maple can help you to get great insight into your business and customer management functions.
With its ample configuration flexibility, Maple CRM is used from Travel Agents to Doctors, Chartered Accountants to Product Vendors. A simple and cost effective CRM with Charts, Custom Reports, User Access Control, EMail, SMS and 24×7 customer support.
Maple CRM – System Features
- Leads from your website -Maple CRM can automatically create Accounts based on the queries from your website.
- Accounts & Activities – Allows to create Accounts (queries or support requests) and assign multiple activities based on the nature of the request.
- EMail & EMail Templates – Maple CRM user can send emails to the Clients (Account Owner). User can configure email templates and save time while sending mails to multiple clients.
- Customize as you want -Supports seamless customization. Customize the Account status (open, rejected, closed), Account State (cold, warm, hot), Account Type (direct customer, referral, third party, associate) and Activities (work item1, work item2) and more.
- Send SMS to Customers – Maple CRM user can send Short Text Messages(SMS) to Customer’s mobile phone. This will enpower the supportability and result in quick turnaround to issue tracking and closure.
- Users & User Groups – Configure users and user groups. Assign permission levels to users. eg: Team Mumbai, Team Chennai and assign work items to each group. Assign Group permissions and admin permissions to selected users.
- Custom Reports – Generate custom defined reports. User can define the data to be included in the report and can decide the report filters of their choice depending on the context of report to be generated.
- Schedules & Tracking – Create schedules (by self or by group head or by admin user) and track them. Maple can notify daily schedule details by sending email to the configured email of the Maple user.
- Account Archiving – Don’t ever delete your Client contact details and activities from Maple. Maple supports Account Archival and you can search archived accounts anytime with any of the little details about your client.
- Personal Tasks -Maple is not just about work; Maple supports personal task management (eg: Need to pay electricity bill and notify me at 11 AM). Maple can send personal task notifications to user’s email every 30 minutes.
For complete pricing details, please see:
Rich’s Video Highlights of Maple CRM:
Rich’s View of Maple CRM:
To instantly view the complete In-Depth Review of this CRM solution, download the Kindle version from our page at Amazon.com!
This review is undergoing a major update and should be available real soon now!
Go ahead, Get a second opinion!
I have never claimed to be the only source of CRM software reviews. If you would like an alternative view of this CRM solution, here are some links that you can visit. However, if you are looking for totally independent, no BS! CRM reviews, I will look forward to working with you when you get back to my site!
If you are considering this program, you should also look at these other CRM solutions:
- SalesNexus, developer of SalesNexus
Rich’s Recommended Web Sites
Rich’s Recommended Reads
Still have questions about Maple CRM? Just leave a comment below!